Sign in to follow this  
ironarrow

Lakers fans want Hedo!

quote:
Originally posted by TheMagicGatorFan:

quote:
Originally posted by murphy13:

i dont understand the love for odom, he is overrated in the mold of cleveland's D...and O...and overall play.

Yeah for sure, I think he will be in LA for a long time should LA even decide that they want him back...

idk if LA will even want him back.. he's far too inconsistent

Seriously Odom? Hes by far the most overrated player in the league....I remember hearing Stephen Smith talking about Odom how he himself admits its hard sometimes to get motivated on the court...He does not care that much about basketball and does not have the drive...Why would we want a guy like that? I admit I have been hard on Turk, the guy just drives your crazy but lately hes on his game....

quote:
Seriously Odom? Hes by far the most overrated player in the league....

The most overrated player for the most underrated sounds like poetic justice.

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

the man plays two great games against the world champs,

First the Cavs are not the world champs! They went to the finals against the Spurs a few years ago and lost in 4 games.

Second, people need to stop calling LBJ "The King" Why is he the King? What has he won besided the MVP this season? He's one the most talented players I have ever seen, but he is no King yet!

quote:
Originally posted by COLOMBIANO:

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

the man plays two great games against the world champs,

First the Cavs are not the world champs! They went to the finals against the Spurs a few years ago and lost in 4 games.

Second, people need to stop calling LBJ "The King" Why is he the King? What has he won besided the MVP this season? He's one the most talented players I have ever seen, but he is no King yet!

First off he was talking about the Celtics, you know when Turk closed the door on the Celtics in game 7 and played very good in game 6. Read the actual post. Second, The King is a nickname just like Superman and all that other bull****. It's for the media so get over it.

Thanks man :-D

quote:
Originally posted by iddelen:

quote:
Originally posted by mCk.:

Laker takes ma dicK.

Though ma is a classy poster, I don't think Lakers are interested in ma's dick.

quote:
Originally posted by ironarrow:

Here is a bit of what they say:

"He is by far the best fit for this team with his amazing talent. Him next to Kobe, Bynum, and Pau would be the scariest lineup in the NBA. We would most definitely win more NBA championships."

"If the magic were willing to do a S&T for like... Luke + Ammo + Farmar or something. Who knows, they gave up Ariza for Cook and Mo Evans."

For full thread:

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/...wthread.php?t=364970

OK twist my arm I will trade him to the Lakers for Odom and Bynum. I was going to say something stupid like straight up for Kobe. But heck if they want Hedo, I want Odom and Bynum.

Edit that...I want Ariza and Bynum first offer and would settle for Odom, Bynum ad a future second rounder.

The Lakers are not getting Turk, because he isn't going anywhere. Unless we get either Caron Butler or Artest we need to keep Turk. We just need a veteran big off the bench. Dice would be great on this team. Turk will play better next year than he did this year. If he hasn't shown how valuable he is by now I don't know what else he can do. We need him as a closer.

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Turk for Odom? Odom is hurt at lest once a year and cost more money when Turk fits better with our team, he can run the show, shoot, and even post up if we really needed him to.