Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Rd 3 Game 2: Playoffs Game Thread Magic @ Cavaliers 5/22 8:30 P.M.

quote:
Originally posted by The Jerm!:

There should of been 2 guys on him....Shard shifted over late...If we had 2 guys on him it would of been a tougher shot and he wouldn't of got it.

I completely agree.No need to defend the inbounder when one second left.

We are DEFINITELY the better team. Not losing any sleep over this; we got this series! At least David Stern got his wish tonight. Great shot Hedo and great comeback O-Town! Let's grab 2 in central Florida.

quote:
Originally posted by Horse2169:

So we lost, came back from 23 down, but if mo williams gets the t called and we get a little help from the refs...we win. When do we get justice?

We don't need help from the refs, we just need them to stop helping the other team and call the game the same both ways.

quote:
Originally posted by VaBchMagicFan:

quote:
Originally posted by jakprut87:

honestly it would be one of the greatest games!

that nig was just lucky!

Lucky? Open look right at the 3 point line? Shard did a horrible job denying the pass and SVG is a moron for letting Lebron get that shot. Mo and Bron are the only ones I fear and Mo was inbounding the ball. For 2 guys not to be double teaming James is a joke. On top of that we had a 20 second timeout and should have used it once he saw the play.

Wow. Magic puts two great performances in a row, they lose with a miracle shot however all of a sudden SVG is a moron.

I bet you can do a better job!

Hedo has the height advantage over Pietrus and Lebron was obviously not going to drive to the basket. I don't see why Stan is a moron for giving Turk to guard him. Hedo did a great job defending and putting his hands all over his face without fouling and Lebron was SOOOO surprised that it went in.

Be little bit appreciative God **** it!

as much as i believe in our team..i just don't believe in the refs at ALL...and to think that they are just gunna start being fair all of a sudden is a scary thought...i feel like this will haunt us

quote:
Originally posted by cac67:

quote:
Originally posted by Horse2169:

So we lost, came back from 23 down, but if mo williams gets the t called and we get a little help from the refs...we win. When do we get justice?

We don't need help from the refs, we just need them to stop helping the other team and call the game the same both ways.

amen. orlando can blame this on no one but themselves... to many turnovers and missed free throws. the fact that we had a chance to win is incredible in itself. We did not bring our A game tonight like we needed to to beat a desperate team.

quote:
Originally posted by Soner:

quote:
Originally posted by VaBchMagicFan:

quote:
Originally posted by jakprut87:

honestly it would be one of the greatest games!

that nig was just lucky!

Lucky? Open look right at the 3 point line? Shard did a horrible job denying the pass and SVG is a moron for letting Lebron get that shot. Mo and Bron are the only ones I fear and Mo was inbounding the ball. For 2 guys not to be double teaming James is a joke. On top of that we had a 20 second timeout and should have used it once he saw the play.

Wow. Magic puts two great performances in a row, they lose with a miracle shot however all of a sudden SVG is a moron.

I bet you can do a better job!

Hedo has the height advantage over Pietrus and Lebron was obviously not going to drive to the basket. I don't see why Stan is a moron for giving Turk to guard him. Hedo did a great job defending and putting his hands all over his face without fouling and Lebron was SOOOO surprised that it went in.

Be little bit appreciative God **** it!

Agreed!