Sign in to follow this  
jackie69

Hedo on a new level...

Do you guys also see that for the last 3 games he started to play at a higher level? I mean he seems very cool at the end of the game and making the right decisions down the stretch. I mean, 26 assists for the last 2 huge games. Wowww...

Do you guys also see that for the last 3 games he started to play at a higher level? I mean he seems very cool at the end of the game and making the right decisions down the stretch. I mean, 26 assists for the last 2 huge games. Wowww...

This is when Hedo is at his best. He's making the right decisions and not chucking up shot after shot. This is what Hedo needs to do to be accepted. A quality shot would be acceptable also.

icon_wink.gif

Last 3 games, 7-12-14 asst, and clutch 3's... Shard and Hedo are stepping up, play their game... I like the way how this team playing now...

quote:
Originally posted by jackie69:

I agree and I love it when he's out there grinning from ear to ear despite all the pressure. He has absolutely kicked it up, awesome!!

His ability to make plays is an asset to this team and he seemed to drift away from that during the regular season. Its nice to see that seep back into his game at the right time.

Hedo was always so good but that's the problem with the players who have self confidence.He shoots in the times that no one wants to take responsibility.When he makes them,than he's a hero and when not...I'm sure he's like the hand of SVG and for SVG the most important player.

"Much like he did in the series clincher against the Celtics when he had 12 assists, Turkoglu turned the fourth quarter of Game 1 against the Cavs into his personal showcase.

He had assists on the first five Magic buckets. Then he scored the Magic's next five points. Then another assist. Then he made four straight free throws. And finally, he made the pass to Lewis on his game-winning three. With the exception of a Mickael Pietrus free throw and a Lewis jumper on which Rafer Alston assisted, Turkoglu had a hand in 26 of the Magic's 29 fourth quarter points."

Thw whole article can be found here.

Maturity means something like that , you try to realize and play as what team needs at that moment inside the court .. think Hedo is mature veteran player of NBA