Sign in to follow this  
OnlyIntelPosts

Courtney Lee Straight BANGIN on LeBron

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

quote:
Originally posted by OnlyIntelPosts:

What a dunk, that was a straight and clear poster!

I'm so mad that TNT didn't even show a **** highlight of the best play of the game because they don't want LeBron's feelings hurt.

The dunk deserves a whole thread to itself, and let's all show Lee some love for embarrassing Lebron.

Yeah, LeBron's block on Dwight will be shown about 100 times, but Lee's dunk won't be shown again.

The block where he hit him in the head? Or the one when he got gangbanged by 3 Cavs? Where on the other side I think Howard got his 6th foul because LeBron smelled his armpit.

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:
Originally posted by Magicfanagain:

hahaha i was too hyped after it to notice he turned around and looked right at lebron. i love it!

LOL Lebron turns right around and acts like it doesn't happen! ahahaha

^ Apparently after watching ESPN and TNT... it didn't happen! Coz I never saw that highlight again.

For a second I thought that dunk was just a dream.

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:
Originally posted by StrongMind3:

2rc9wm9.gif

BUMP.

This cannot be buried, for this may be the only evidence that this occurred.

AWESOME play, but I wouldn't really say Courtney dunked on LeBron. It was a great fast break play were Courtney tried finish quickley before LeBron tried his run-down block.

You could stretch it and say that court dunk on LeBron's left hand...I'm just shy to call it something its not, like when all those annoying Boston fans were saying rondo killed Dwight, when Dwight moved out of the way to avoid a 5th foul...

5f63ba8c897d64736e5a571ea6bf0b1d-1.jpg

someone needs to make a video of dwight breaking the shot clock but with the james bond music playing when you die during the video game. Screen turns red as the camera falls.

Wont lie-watching the game i did an "OOOOH" but didnt get a great look at the dunk. Since it never got replayed I truly thought Lebron wasn't that close, but seeing it now over and over...POSTER!!!!!!

HA HA-I am not a huge fan of the dunk, but that was SICK and why it wont get shown over and over is beyond me. If its other way around-6'8 going against 6'1-bron vs lee-thats number 1 play of the year. HA HA SOOOO NASTY!