Sign in to follow this  
BradJ

I am anxious to see how the Cavs react to some adversity

The Cavs have not had any adversity to this point of the playoffs. I am anxious to see how their team reacts to a close game in the 4th quarter. Our team has had to dig deep when it counted to win games this post season. We have had a lot of adversity so far and fought threw it. I hope the Cavs are ready for us because our team will fight until the very last second.

The Cavs have not had any adversity to this point of the playoffs. I am anxious to see how their team reacts to a close game in the 4th quarter. Our team has had to dig deep when it counted to win games this post season. We have had a lot of adversity so far and fought threw it. I hope the Cavs are ready for us because our team will fight until the very last second.

quote:
Originally posted by Jedi_Master1121:

The Real fans are in Panic mode, Some think they can get away one on one with Dwight Howard. If the Cavs do that kiss there season goodbye.

They don't have the type of player that can handle Dwight 1 v. 1 (for now,) the big fat space taker.

I think this is really gonna be a great series. Matchup problems for both teams and two good coaches going at it.

I think its gonna be either 6 or 7 games and I like the Magic in this one, but this is gonna be worthy of some of the great series of the past.

Cant wait.

Ok, First, I am a die-hard Cavs fan and I can admit that I'm worried. All of us Cavs fans deep-down wanted Boston for an easier matchup and for revenge. I know that there are some ignorant Cavs fans bust most of us respect Orlando and think that it will be a good series, With us still coming out on top however.

quote:
Originally posted by BradJ:

This past seven game series really indicated to me the growth of this team and far from writing off this contest with the Cavs, may the fight we've undertaken propel us to greater feats, or will it be the death of us?

I like our chances, but if I'm Cleveland I'd be chirping at the bit to face our guys. Boston was a hell of a battle and these Cleveland boys have had a good rest. I hope we can carry the momentum and come out hard, but if this series goes to 6-7, I hope we have enough left in the tank.

quote:
Originally posted by Natmayo:

I think this is really gonna be a great series. Matchup problems for both teams and two good coaches going at it.

I think its gonna be either 6 or 7 games and I like the Magic in this one, but this is gonna be worthy of some of the great series of the past.

Cant wait.

What Matchup problems we have besides James and Turk? We have them WELL MATCHED. If the Magic want to win this in 4 They can even most REAL CAVS fans say we have the Better team oready and this game has not started yet. I want the Magic to win so bad not just because i want us to be Champions but because we can say it does not just take ONE SUPERSTAR in basketball to win it all. I notice alot of fans think it takes one player to win it all i want that talk to stop

quote:
Originally posted by Jedi_Master1121:

quote:
Originally posted by Natmayo:

Cant wait.

What Matchup problems we have besides James and Turk? We have them WELL MATCHED. If the Magic want to win this in 4 They can even most REAL CAVS fans say we have the Better team oready and this game has not started yet. I want the Magic to win so bad not just because i want us to be Champions but because we can say it does not just take ONE SUPERSTAR in basketball to win it all. I notice alot of fans think it takes one player to win it all i want that talk to stop

Well I think the Mo/Rafer matchup has problems written all over it. There are a lot of haters of Mo Williams but the truth is that the guy is a great scorer and a decent defender. Rafer will have to come out extremely focused on defense and run him consistantly to have any success.

I also think that Delonte West has really grown as a player and I believe his defense is underrated.

Anyone that thinks that this will be a 4 or 5 game series is fooling themselves. We've had great success for the most part against the Cavs. But this will be nothing like the regular season and this one will be 6 or 7 tough games and it will take us playing on all cylanders for all the games to get it done.

quote:
Originally posted by FENDI:

I hate to say it, but Cleveland has actually played a step higher this playoffs.

Up to this point...against inferior competition