Sign in to follow this  
AcuWill

Doubling Lebron

Hahaha take the Cavs in 5...wow! I love our magic, but lebron and the cavs are too good to beat them in 5. There playoff defense is nothing compared to their reg. season D. This will be a battle.!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by AcuWill:

Can we double Lebron like we did Pierce and Allen these last couple games? It seems that basically have many less weapons, so would it be more feasable (and important)?

No the Cavs have much better shooters and Bron is a much better passer. Stay in front of Bron and make him shoot jumpshots,don't turn the ball over, and box out. Those are the keys. Bron is going to get his points, its how he gets those points that is important. Keep the others from getting off and we have a chance.

quote:
Originally posted by TheGreen1:

quote:
Originally posted by MagicFanBen:

We are to Cleveland what Detroit & sometimes Atlanta has been to us. They fear us.

I agree. When Lebron goes to bed each night, he makes sure he checks under his bed for Howard. Also, he gets his mommy to make sure there are no Turkoglu's in his closet.

Well said lol!!!

quote:
Originally posted by alg1731:

Hahaha take the Cavs in 5...wow! I love our magic, but lebron and the cavs are too good to beat them in 5. There playoff defense is nothing compared to their reg. season D. This will be a battle.!!!!!

if the magic play D and with the intensity they showed in game 3 of the boston series...then i don't see how this cavs series can go to a full 7...magic will take at least one of the first 2 in Cleveland...

It depends who we are doubling with, honestly we need to stay at home on most of the Cavs, they are capable of knocking down shots consistently and this will cause a huge problem for us.

Mo Williams must be contained at all times, this is where I wished we had Jameer, because he'd make it a hassle for Mo on the defensive end, not saying Rafer can't but he's not much of a threat unless he's consistently on the move creating shots.

quote:
Originally posted by TheGreen1:

quote:
Originally posted by MagicFanBen:

We are to Cleveland what Detroit & sometimes Atlanta has been to us. They fear us.

I agree. When Lebron goes to bed each night, he makes sure he checks under his bed for Howard. Also, he gets his mommy to make sure there are no Turkoglu's in his closet.

To be fair, a Turkoglu in the closet would scare anyone