Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Rd 2 Game 7: Playoffs Game Thread Magic @ Celtics 5/17 8:00 P.M.

quote:
Originally posted by ClubMed:

quote:
Originally posted by Kramer:

quote:
Originally posted by Vellassco:

quote:
Originally posted by Kramer:

All is forgiven Hedo. I am sorry for trashing you

Funny.. look at your sig.. hahahah.. this is 1 game love dude 1 game love with him!!!

It's going to take a Finals MVP for me to get rid of the funniest post I've ever read on the internet.

You have your max salary guy for that. What do you want from a 6 mil player? A miracle. There you have it.

Keeep going.

And if somebody wrote something anywhere near as funny about Rashard, I'd probably replace it. KBerto is the funniest poster on this board by a large margin and until he hates on Rashard with the hilarity that he possessed in the quote, it is going to stick

quote:
Originally posted by Vellassco:

quote:
Originally posted by CaliMagicFan:

The silence is beautiful.

For all you hedo lovers, absolutely nobody is saying we don't want this Hedo. The problem is that we get this Hedo 1 out of 4 games, and in the rest he's not just ok...he's actively bad.

go and masturbate man.. he will not be here next year.. and you will be looking his so called 1 out of 4 games next year

no need to be rude man. I am a Turk fan too but he play awful sometime and deserve to be criticized. this is a great win .lets enjoy it. I am very proud of Hedo

Everything changes. Orlando beating Boston like they did IN Boston IN a Game 7 changes everything. Anythings possible now. May 20th awaits.

quote:
Originally posted by OnlyIntelPosts:

Chris Webber just said The Orlando Magic are the most talented team in the entire NBA!

actually he said the best team