Sign in to follow this  
Kramer

Rajon Rondo sucks

In terms of personaility I mean. I work at Aloma Bowl (I'm a highschooler, not a loser by thw way) and I had just clocked out and was getting a lane when Rajon Freaking Rondo walks up next to me. When the Heat fan I work with comes and tells him good luck and shakes his hand, I shake his hand and "wish him the worst tomorrow" Not so much as a grin.

Moving on though. Kind of crowded with College Night and league so Rajon and I end up next to each other, even though he asks to be away from other people. He asks me what color 15 pound balls are, and after the usual snicker, I tell him and help him find one. No thank you. Then he asks if there are smaller balls because his girl can't handle 8 pounders. Again the snicker, but I go get him a pair of 6 pounders from behind the desk. Still no thank you. Finally I muster enough confidence to ask for a signature and what does he do? Standing right next to a coffee table he scribbles on his hand and seems to make an effort to avoid eye contact.

Interesting notes: Guy is tiny. He is scrawny and wirey. A chest like a prepubescent girl. And he sucks at bowling. He was there with what is probably his girlfriend but guy was about as unsmooth as you can get. No jokes, no talking, just waiting for her to step onto the lane and pinning his eyes on her behind. He compensates for a lack of coolness by a lot of southern talk. If you ever forget what college he attended, ask him to say something and you'll think Kentucky in a heartbeat.

In terms of personaility I mean. I work at Aloma Bowl (I'm a highschooler, not a loser by thw way) and I had just clocked out and was getting a lane when Rajon Freaking Rondo walks up next to me. When the Heat fan I work with comes and tells him good luck and shakes his hand, I shake his hand and "wish him the worst tomorrow" Not so much as a grin.

Moving on though. Kind of crowded with College Night and league so Rajon and I end up next to each other, even though he asks to be away from other people. He asks me what color 15 pound balls are, and after the usual snicker, I tell him and help him find one. No thank you. Then he asks if there are smaller balls because his girl can't handle 8 pounders. Again the snicker, but I go get him a pair of 6 pounders from behind the desk. Still no thank you. Finally I muster enough confidence to ask for a signature and what does he do? Standing right next to a coffee table he scribbles on his hand and seems to make an effort to avoid eye contact.

Interesting notes: Guy is tiny. He is scrawny and wirey. A chest like a prepubescent girl. And he sucks at bowling. He was there with what is probably his girlfriend but guy was about as unsmooth as you can get. No jokes, no talking, just waiting for her to step onto the lane and pinning his eyes on her behind. He compensates for a lack of coolness by a lot of southern talk. If you ever forget what college he attended, ask him to say something and you'll think Kentucky in a heartbeat.

LOL.. are you serious? Rondo was actually at Aloma Bowl?

That's hilarious. I'm just picturing him there all awkward, staring at his girl's *** while she bowls. LOL.. its really like they're on a high school date. I wonder if he had a chaperone.

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

I used to hate Chauncey Billups. Now I realize that hatred was nothing compared to Rondo.

I can't stand smug people.

Jesus is not pleased.

Didn't he slapped her in the arm or pulled a "veteran move" to win the bowling game? Lol

Sorry he didn't sign it for you. At least that would have shown courtesy out of him.

quote:
Originally posted by Freex:

Didn't he slapped her in the arm or pulled a "veteran move" to win the bowling game? Lol

Sorry he didn't sign it for you. At least that would have shown courtesy out of him.

Closed handed smack to the mouth in the 5th frame. Cops showed up and reviewed the tape, said he didn't wind up, so it was a good, hard, playoff foul.

Later, in the 6th frame, he grabbed her by the arm and slung her into the scorers table. Cops reviewed the tape, said it was a basketball move.

Three times in the next round he tripped over his own feet, only to be awarded a third ball in those frames.

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

I used to hate Chauncey Billups. Now I realize that hatred was nothing compared to Rondo.

I can't stand smug people.

I hated Chauncey because he was great. Especially against us.

We hate Rondo because he's an A**,

plain and simple.

This story doesn't surprise me at all. I'm glad we don't have attitudes like that on our team. Even if it means blowing 20 point leads.. (ZARGH!)