Sign in to follow this  
duelingdragons

Do you guys believe we can still win this series?

I would've said yes before Dwight threw SVG under the bus. You don't have the right to complain about touches when you win DPOY and then Big Baby torches you several times in the paint in the final minutes.

Gotta tell ya, i didnt have much faith in tonights game and we came and should of won again. so there is no reason why we cant win 2 a row now, we have proven we are the better team but they have been better in crunch time, can we change that and win close?? of course so i know were gonna win this series still. we got this i truly believe it

Its over in game 6.

After the Celtics win game 6 I don't want to hear that "We still feel we are a better team..." crap like we did after the Piston series.

A best of 7 is played to make sure that the better team wins.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicAtic:

Its over in game 6.

After the Celtics win game 6 I don't want to hear that "We still feel we are a better team..." crap like we did after the Piston series.

Absolutely correct. There are no flukes in a best of 7. The best team always wins. The Magic had opportunity after opportunity, and they choked. They aren't clutch at all. Championship teams are clutch. No way we win this series now. If we had held on tonight, we probably win this series in 6.

quote:
Originally posted by IronMaiden:

quote:

Its over in game 6.

Absolutely correct. There are no flukes in a best of 7. The best team always wins. The Magic had opportunity after opportunity, and they choked. They aren't clutch at all. Championship teams are clutch. No way we win this series now. If we had held on tonight, we probably win this series in 6.

We should have won in 5 and game planning for Cleveland. We should have won game 4 and tonight and this is unacceptable and players and coaches need to be held accountable.

quote:
Originally posted by VaBchMagicFan:

quote:

quote:

Its over in game 6.

We should have won in 5 and game planning for Cleveland. We should have won game 4 and tonight and this is unacceptable and players and coaches need to be held accountable.

No question we should have won both of these past 2 games. However we didn't. Championship teams find a way at the end to win. We find ways to lose. Maybe next year.

quote:
Originally posted by Bauncey Chillups:

No

Agreed but we can hope.

I think Magic will beat Celtics in both games. Magic players need to do two things.

1. Stop shooting 3's when obviously it's not your night.

2. Put your heart into the game and play as hard as Celtics are playing.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by VaBchMagicFan:

quote:

quote:

Its over in game 6.

No question we should have won both of these past 2 games. However we didn't. Championship teams find a way at the end to win. We find ways to lose. Maybe next year.

I hate when people call this a championship caliber team. Boston will get destroyed by the Cavs. This team from the Championship team is minus KG,Powe,Posey,PJ Brown and Cassel. This is not even close to the same team. We are losing these games they are not winning them.

quote:
Originally posted by Soner:

I think Magic will beat Celtics in both games. Magic players need to do two things.

1. Stop shooting 3's when obviously it's not your night.

2. Put your heart into the game and play as hard as Celtics are playing.

Which is why they will lose game 6. They are incapable of doing these 2 things.