Sign in to follow this  
iddelen

With Hedo no wonder we lost

quote:
Originally posted by VaBchMagicFan:

Hedo played well, Dwight played the worst. I don't blame players on this team anymore because its who this team is. You can't make people play well in the clutch, or quit taking dumb shots, or throw their arms up after every play. This team needs to remove some pieces and add some. SVG is in charge and deserves some blame but who knows maybe we just have retarded players. I still think in the end he will lose his job, hopefully Otis is ready to go to work this summer.

How do you play bad when you get the ball maybe 10 times in the game?

quote:
Originally posted by tom0131:

quote:
Originally posted by VaBchMagicFan:

Hedo played well, Dwight played the worst. I don't blame players on this team anymore because its who this team is. You can't make people play well in the clutch, or quit taking dumb shots, or throw their arms up after every play. This team needs to remove some pieces and add some. SVG is in charge and deserves some blame but who knows maybe we just have retarded players. I still think in the end he will lose his job, hopefully Otis is ready to go to work this summer.

How do you play bad when you get the ball maybe 10 times in the game?

He was horrible defensively which is his role. I understand he does not get the ball as much as he likes but this team is best when he is dominant defensively. He also put up aweful shots when he had the ball in the post and turned the ball over.

Rashard played extremely well in the first three quarters, but he went into panic mode in the last 6 minutes of the 4th. He turned the ball over at least 4 times.

I don't know why when Shard begins his dribble, he holds the ball with his arm stretched out, begging someone to strip the ball. He has been doing that in the last 3 or more games of the playoffs.

quote:
Originally posted by Mac Man:

Hedo suck even his 1st name don't make sense whats a hedo anyways

Very smart comment. He is the only guy that is not afraid of getting the ball in his hands and can make plays. He had 7 assists in addition to the 18 points. He was by far our best player tonight. No wonder we blew Phily when Dwight was out and also blew Boston in the 3rd game when Rafer was out. These 2 were the reason for the loss tonight...

I'd write up a lengthy response to this, but it would be a waste of time. Suffice it to say that if Hedo fans feel the need to write up an entire new thread every time Hedo has an above average offensive game, even if he continues to be a defensive liability, then that really is a bigger indictment of Hedo's play this season and in the playoffs than anything I could write up.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

I'd write up a lengthy response to this, but it would be a waste of time.

Well, thank you very much for not wasting our time too.

Seems like the common theme is to blame 1 person. Basketball is a team sport. The Magic lose these games for 1 simple reason. Rebounding!!! I can't tell you how many times I've watched all 5 players turn & run back down the court after a 3 pointer is put up. The only time they're crashing the boards, is when someone drives to the basket. If you don't believe me, watch the next game very closely. For a team that relies on 3 point shooting so much, you would think they would rebound better. I'm not saying all 5 guys have to crash the boards, but you at least need Dwight & Rashard going after these missed jump shots.

quote:

I'd write up a lengthy response to this, but it would be a waste of time. Suffice it to say that if Hedo fans feel the need to write up an entire new thread every time Hedo has an above average offensive game, even if he continues to be a defensive liability, then that really is a bigger indictment of Hedo's play this season and in the playoffs than anything I could write up.

If it would be waste of time, so dont waste your&our time. Go and walk around the city and add another colour to your depressive life.

Read topic again; This is not a "how good Hedo played" thread, " not his fault" thread. Lets say we all below this topic are "Hedo Fans", Then which words describe your and Mac Man's situation. Basher? Hater? Racist? no no none of them i guess. It should be "Cronic Depression"

quote:
Originally posted by Vellassco:

quote:

If it would be waste of time, so dont waste your&our time. Go and walk around the city and add another colour to your depressive life.

Read topic again; This is not a "how good Hedo played" thread, " not his fault" thread. Lets say we all below this topic are "Hedo Fans", Then which words describe your and Mac Man's situation. Basher? Hater? Racist? no no none of them i guess. It should be "Cronic Depression"

Why would I be depressed, much less chronically so?

quote:

Who payed good deense last night? Dwight, Rashrad, JJ, Rafer? No, none of them. So, een in the defensive end you are trying to blame Hedo for the lack of energy of the whole team including the defensie player of the year...