Sign in to follow this  
Mayhem

SI.com article hating on Celtics and their fans

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.c...d.Celtics/index.html

quote:
The Big Three -- Ray Allen, Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce -- play the game right, but I'm tired of seeing Garnett in his Big & Tall Men's Shop suit standing on the sidelines chest-bumping teammates.

I don't like Kendrick Perkins; I don't know why.

Eddie House wears his socks too high, for my tastes. I also wouldn't mind if, just one time after hitting a three-pointer, he didn't go frolicking back down court like he just won the lottery.

Big Baby Davis is, well, a big baby.

Stephon Marbury is a walking, trash-talking billboard for underachieving pro-athlete dysfunction.

Brian Scalabrine -- didn't he used to be on "Saved By The Bell"?

Then there's Ragin' Rajon Rondo, emerging as a top point guard and a top punk artist. In the Bulls series, he stuck out his leg to trip Kirk Hinrich in Game 5, smacked Brad Miller across the mouth later in Game 5 and flung Hinrich into the scorer's table in Game 6. A friend of mine excused each act as "borderline dirty." Feh! Before becoming a Celtic, I believe Rondo was a bagman in the John Dillinger gang.

The guy has a general distaste for all things Boston basically, but his impressions of the players were amusing to me.

I would add Pierce to the "big baby" group - His drive-to-the-lane-make-contact-and-act-like-you-were-hit-by-a-bus move gets a little old every single game.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.c...d.Celtics/index.html

quote:
The Big Three -- Ray Allen, Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce -- play the game right, but I'm tired of seeing Garnett in his Big & Tall Men's Shop suit standing on the sidelines chest-bumping teammates.

I don't like Kendrick Perkins; I don't know why.

Eddie House wears his socks too high, for my tastes. I also wouldn't mind if, just one time after hitting a three-pointer, he didn't go frolicking back down court like he just won the lottery.

Big Baby Davis is, well, a big baby.

Stephon Marbury is a walking, trash-talking billboard for underachieving pro-athlete dysfunction.

Brian Scalabrine -- didn't he used to be on "Saved By The Bell"?

Then there's Ragin' Rajon Rondo, emerging as a top point guard and a top punk artist. In the Bulls series, he stuck out his leg to trip Kirk Hinrich in Game 5, smacked Brad Miller across the mouth later in Game 5 and flung Hinrich into the scorer's table in Game 6. A friend of mine excused each act as "borderline dirty." Feh! Before becoming a Celtic, I believe Rondo was a bagman in the John Dillinger gang.

The guy has a general distaste for all things Boston basically, but his impressions of the players were amusing to me.

I would add Pierce to the "big baby" group - His drive-to-the-lane-make-contact-and-act-like-you-were-hit-by-a-bus move gets a little old every single game.

lol thats funny, cuz the second i first saw Kendrick Perkins a couple seasons ago, i made the decision right there that i didn't like him, the way his face looks, or even the way he walks. And throughout this series its gotten 1000x worse.

i mean the guy has never averaged more than 8 and 8 in his six years in the league, and because he just so happened to be placed with three future hall of famers and wins a championship, he acts like that gives him (and everyone else on that **** team, for that matter) the right to act like a douchbag

At least Perkins has got heart. He plays with a purpose. Dwight Howard is as soft, fun loving bag of ******. Meybe he should concentrate more on the game and not on his own image with all the blogging and trying to be funny.

He callls himself superman, but he cant even handle Perk and Big Baby. Orlando will never win a championship with a player like that!!!

quote:
Originally posted by CeltsWin:

At least Perkins has got heart. He plays with a purpose. Dwight Howard is as soft, fun loving bag of ******. Meybe he should concentrate more on the game and not on his own image with all the blogging and trying to be funny.

He callls himself superman, but he cant even handle Perk and Big Baby. Orlando will never win a championship with a player like that!!!

Hmm, maybe we can trade Dwight for Perkins in the off season then. Think Boston would go for that?

quote:

yea we need floppers and classless chumps to win right? LOL funny article.

quote:
Originally posted by WhereMagicHappens:

quote:

yea we need floppers and classless chumps to win right? LOL

Hey...I am not sure if you were here last year, but the last time i checked Boston won the championship last year...and Orlando is still going nowhere...

Good luck with that

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by WhereMagicHappens:

quote:

yea we need floppers and classless chumps to win right? LOL

Hey...I am not sure if you were here last year, but the last time i checked Boston won the championship last year...and Orlando is still going nowhere...

Good luck with that

Nowhere but the ECF finals after we take the next 2 games!

See there? This is the result of losing at home. Celtics fans come and talk **** on our forum. Now will the Magic come to their house and shut them the hell up. Who knows?!

quote:
Originally posted by CElticsRus:

Lol, SI LOVES us and so does the rest of the country icon_smile.gif

We have men on our team, manly men!

And I bet David Sterns love Bostons fans too. He loves them right into the rectum.

After we won game 1, did we go trash talking their forum? I never checked but I get the feeling that after a game 5 win, their forum is going to blow up with **** talk.

The article gave me a good laugh though, it's pretty much how I feel towards each player on the celtics. To bad it was written by the guy that does color commentary for the World series of poker and not a more respectable journalist.