Sign in to follow this  
SmackDaddy

Where are all the B Hill supporters now?

quote:
Originally posted by NBAMagic47:

thats pretty freakin warped. comparing real life stuff with a dam game. theres a post out about who is the biggest brian hill hater. it should be named who is the warpest one on this message board. some of you can take the cake.

Happy to. Thanks for the nomination.

quote:
Originally posted by The Ghost of John Gabriel:

NBAMagic47 = BallJunkie

no but i do respect mr. junkie. and ill lump you to into the warp gang. but the bigest one would be mr krappy.

Here's the basis behind this entire discussion:

There are particular members of this forum that are sick of hearing all the insults directed at our coach. There are particular members of this forum that are further sick of Brian Hill and his antics (remember, this is the second go round with the same crap occuring).

Problem is, there is no foundational evidence for supporting B Hill other than being an orderly, non-disruptive fan.

On the other hand though, there are literally dozens of reasons to criticize Brian Hill and how he has led this team to ruin this season.

What I was attempting to accomplish by opening up this line of communication is a better understanding of why B Hill deserves our support. It shouldn't just be on an unconditional basis in my opinion.

So rather than say, "Hill is the coach of the Magic and I am a fan of the Magic and that is good enough for me", I would like to know if there are additional reasons why we should consider the alternative of despising our coach?

So far there are 20 something posts in this thread and not a single one had touched on why B Hill deserves our support. So maybe, just maybe the members in B Hill's camp should be the ones to just "deal with it".

It is what it is, and that is a bad situation with no perverbial light currently at the end of the tunnel.

quote:
Brian will be back next year.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I believe the odds are about 50-50 on this.

I thought making the playoffs would push that to about 75-25, but I geniunely believe Napoleon has undone whatever positive momentum he had going in the playoffs.

This series has unfortunately been very predictable. Napoleon makes no adjustments and we are getting swept. He can't even bring himself to follow through on the adjustments HE feels are necessary. It's puzzling and frustrating.

quote:
Originally posted by NBAMagic47:

quote:
You're right, and I should just be happy that my taxes have quadrupled. No need to ask questions about that. I'll just write the check and keep a smile on my face.

I should also be happy that all of my hard earned dollars are being handed over to worthless causes in the form of the accelerated taxes that I am paying. No need to wonder where that money is going or declare that I am not happy with it.

I should also be happy that gas prices are up above $3.00 a gallon. No need to conserve or do my part to help reduce demand and lower prices.

thats pretty freakin warped. comparing real life stuff with a dam game. theres a post out about who is the biggest brian hill hater. it should be named who is the warpest one on this message board. some of you can take the cake.

The warpest one? Is that even a word? Smack was trying to make an analogy to explain his point of view. It isn't that crazy of a concept.

quote:
I was just using Junkie as an example because he has been so vocal about chastising the Brian Hill haters (who have been lumped in with the B Hill critics that present informed opinions without insults).

That is a very good point Smack. For some odd reason Brian Hills critics (I like to include myself in this category) keep getting lumped in with the the guys that post Brian Hill is an idiot 800 times. I won't lie, I question Brian Hills IQ at times but I do so in a rational way with logical reasons to back up my opinion. I don't go on the board and post "Brian Hill is a stupid angry troll." I also don't root for the team to lose just in the hopes that Hill will get fired. Everytime that I get called out for this view I feel like a Democrat who has his patriotism questioned. IMO the majority of the members on this board feel like I do on the subject.

quote:
NBAMagic47 I believe is an insider and only comes out when Brian Hill is being questioned. Could be his wife.

no im just a long time reader but i dont post very often. i was told i was balljunkie now im brian hills wife. who know i just might be p thandi. im just tired of the cry babys on this board thats all. id like to make an observation does anyone ever form their own opinions and not shadow and agree with what smackdaddy says. most of you guys sound like yes men with oh i agree with you smack. oh good point there smack. oh can i shine your boots for you smack. oh let me take out your trash smack. im starting to wonder if there is so much hatred for coach just because smack hates him. im starting to think he has more fans out here than d12

NBAMagic47,I am an independent thinker looking for someone to give me some good pointers on why Brian Hill should be retained as the coach of the Magic.

Please tell me how the team has improved this year and tell me about the job Brian has done in the playoffs.

I will keep it civil.

quote:
Originally posted by The Solution:

NBAMagic47,I am an independent thinker looking for someone to give me some good pointers on why Brian Hill should be retained as the coach of the Magic.

Please tell me how the team has improved this year and tell me about the job Brian has done in the playoffs.

I will keep it civil.

independant thinker hmmm didnt someone allready post a similar question. oh yes it was smack. oh forgive me you reworded it

quote:
Again, I'm not looking to pick a fight. I just want to hear from anyone that still thinks Brian Hill deserves fan support AND WHY (according to what he has done on the court and not due to our allegiance to the team).