Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Rd 2 Game 5: Playoffs Game Thread Magic at Celtics 5/12 8:00 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Dwight4MVP:

quote:
Originally posted by jadee0301:

as much as i want to support this team i just cant watch any more melt downs like this. i wont be able to sleep at all tonight now and tomorrows work day will be one to forget for sure. dont think i have the stomach to watch game 6

the refs wont review a call they got wrong (allens' 3)..wont even look at it (it's not like we are asking them to friggin move mountains here..just look at the **** play, it's important)..but they have no problem reviewing a play that was wrong (rondos friggin airball)...i. will bet my life that it didn't touch rim...it was so **** obvious

I'm losing lots of faith in the team. It hurts to watch the game, knowing that Boston is going to come back when you are up by 14. SVG is horrible at adjusting, and if we don't win this series, I feel that he needs to go. And not to complain (we prob. woulda lost either way), but why does the NBA have video replay for the referees when they don't even use it and overturn an already right call? It blows my mind.

i need to vent but im absolutely speechless still. i love the magic and all our guys but dang they dont deliver for us when we count on them the most.

blew it big time. Once again.

I'm not blaming the refs 100%, but this is probably the worst game I've seen in a while from the officials. Especially at the most critical portion of the game. They failed to make the correct calls. Only to please the home crowd.

I don't know what's worse... losing on a last-second shot by Big Baby or absolutely collapsing and choking in the fourth... this is crushing.

Barkley said he WANTS TO SEE GAME 7!

He also said that the Magic is the better team.

1)Barkley agrees that Allen's foot was on the 3 pt line.

2) He does not think the ball touched the rim.

quote:
Originally posted by TrueMagicFan07:

well he probably will...we all knew in the back of our minds this was going to 7, the way stern wants it

quote:
Originally posted by Nike:

I don't know what's worse... losing on a last-second shot by Big Baby or absolutely collapsing and choking in the fourth... this is crushing.

today's game is the worst

quote:
Originally posted by TrueMagicFan07:

He also said that the Magic is the better team.

Chuck has said that everytime he sees us play...

Means nothing if we cant win a **** game