Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Rd 2 Game 5: Playoffs Game Thread Magic at Celtics 5/12 8:00 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MrWise:

LOL, I thought the Boston Baked Beans was hilarious! I'm using it as my wallpaper for the rest of the series

Ahhh. . .Thank you, Mr. Wise! I'm glad that someone appreciates the humor behind the "Boston Baked Beans" theme.

It's akin to saying: "Your goose is cooked". . .the series is over. . .or will soon be over with the Magic being triumphant!

Well guys, I'm feeling pretty unconfident. Even though the Celtics gave the Magic a reason to blow them out today, I think the game will be close, officiating (terrible), and they'll force contested shots.

If its not one thing...its another. Go Magic..

according to the Sentinel, JJ is starting again tonight...

quote:
"This is the lineup we're going to go with," Van Gundy said. "You always go throught ups and down. ...We like the way J.J. has played early, but that thought (to return Lee as a starter) has occurred.

Magic sticking with JJ

According to Rotoworld, JJ will start tonight. Their source is the Orlando Sentinel.

quote:
May. 12 - 2:01 pm et

Magic coach Stan Van Gundy has decided to stick with J.J. Redick as his starting shooting guard, with Courtney Lee coming off the bench.

"This is the lineup we're going to go with," Van Gundy said. "You always go through ups and downs...We like the way J.J. has played early." The move also allows Lee to focus on shutting down Eddie House, who scored 31 points in Game 2 but was scoreless in Game 4.

Source: Orlando Sentinel

http://www.rotoworld.com/Content/home_NBA.aspx

Leave it to SVG to not make adjustments.

I've been hating on JJ since day one, but he's done well a few games this series. I hope he proves me wrong again tonight.

Magic win. And win Thursday.

Heck yes.

The Celtics are going to come out strong and the crowd is going to be going nuts after that emotional victory. The Magic just need to hang in there, weather the early storm and give themselves a chance to win. I don't know how this one will turn out but it will definitely be tough.

Magic know they have to win one more in Boston to win the series..They shoud go with the mindset that if they play hard they can go back to Orlando with a better chance of closing them out in a game 6 in Orlando which I predicted..Then a game 7 in Boston.