Sign in to follow this  
acslatz

Uh-Oh! Here It Comes!

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

I've lost my will to trash talk with you acslatz. Plus I am hung over, uhhh Detroit you suck eggs.

I'll give it a go...

A team made up of supposed veterans - champion veterans at that - spent much of the game whining to the refs, even when they were up by double digits.

And Tayshaun and Rip couldn't throw themselves to the floor fast enough when a Magic player got too close. I thought I was watching D-Wade and the Heat for a minute.

Billups is the only one that stayed focused and professional the whole game. Of course, that is why he is their leader.

quote:
Originally posted by acslatz:

No JJ? Too little Darko? Too much Jameer?

I smell a sweep....

400px-Broom_icon.svg.png

I am offend by the Image of a dog slapping a womans back side. Mods is this allowed? I like family guy but I don't feel that image should be allowed on orlandomagiczone. Please give acslatz a technical foul.

I hate Sheed. I hope that mask gets stuck to Rips face. What kind of a name is Rip anyway. What kind of a name is Flip for that matter. I can Jump higher then Chris Webber. Dale Davis is the oldest bully in the old folks home.

OK, Hold up, wait a minute, let me put some Pistons in it. Yes, Hamilton is a bit of a ***** but he usually his shot is falling and he doesn't resort to this so much. He is just flat out broke and I expect him to come out of that slump quickly. Calling Prince a flopper is wrong, just because he drives to the basket and gets fouled is silly. As for the complaining, every team I've watched in this playoffs whines just as much as the Pistons. The Spurs, Nuggets, Mavericks, Bulls, Heat, ALL of them. We get all those techs because we are the new MFing LAW! ^^^^^^^^^^^^

P.S. good game yesterday, both teams played hard.

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

I've lost my will to trash talk with you acslatz. Plus I am hung over, uhhh Detroit you suck eggs.

I'll give it a go...

A team made up of supposed veterans - champion veterans at that - spent much of the game whining to the refs, even when they were up by double digits.

And Tayshaun and Rip couldn't throw themselves to the floor fast enough when a Magic player got too close. I thought I was watching D-Wade and the Heat for a minute.

Billups is the only one that stayed focused and professional the whole game. Of course, that is why he is their leader.

Score board!!!

Hey Detroit fans....

Kleenex just called. They wanted to thank you single handedly increasing their profit during the playoffs series. It has been such a huge increase with your use that they want to offer you a 2 for 1 discount for the Bulls series, they know you will need them...Bunch of Crybabies...

Kleenex.jpg

if you weren't at the game last night you would not have seen this. Rasheed would have been kicked out any other game, but with the ref's being looked at the past few weeks it didn't happen. He was about to choke your coach too, about 5 times.