Sign in to follow this  
ucfknights22

Alston b**** slap

I know this could probably be posted in the game thread but because it could have implications after game 2, I thought it deserved its own thread.

What do you guys think is going to happen with Rafer? Will the media treat it like all of the Rondo fouls and leave it be? Or is the media going to blow it up like D12 and we're going to be missing him game 3?

I think he's gone game 3. It's an open handed slap but they're going to treat it like a punch. It was funny to watch but I wish Rafer would have kept his cool, we need him to lead this team this series.

I know this could probably be posted in the game thread but because it could have implications after game 2, I thought it deserved its own thread.

What do you guys think is going to happen with Rafer? Will the media treat it like all of the Rondo fouls and leave it be? Or is the media going to blow it up like D12 and we're going to be missing him game 3?

I think he's gone game 3. It's an open handed slap but they're going to treat it like a punch. It was funny to watch but I wish Rafer would have kept his cool, we need him to lead this team this series.

I honestly haven't been impressed with Rafer in the series at all.. For every good thing he does on offense he makes up for it by getting blown by on D, making a bad play on O (stop shooting), or just flat out slapping another player (which in his defense is perfectly legal defense on the And 1 tour)

He will most likely be suspended, and I hate to say it, but let's see what T. Lue can do either way, even if Rafer does escape suspension.. It can't get much worse than allowing the other point guard to rack up 19 assists and Lue does have 2 championships (I know, I know even Mark Madsen has one).. In a perfect world we could have C.Lee play at the point on D and Hedo as Point Forward on O but I think we're a year or two away from seeing that happen..

quote:
Originally posted by ucfknights22:

quote:
Originally posted by COLOMBIANO:

It wasn't a bit** slap! and he will be suspended for game 3!

3. ***** slapped

The act of unexpectedly slapping someone across the face. Usually done in front of several people in order to humiliate the slappee.

Urban Dictionary - ***** Slap

Thanks. I thought ***** slap was something like C. Anthony did a few years ago against the Knicks. I have to get more familiar with the urban talk.

If I'm not mistaken what Carmelo did is called a sucker punch.

quote:
Originally posted by love#12:

But rondo can throw a puch throw someone into the scores table and nothing happens?

He becomes a hero!

quote:
Originally posted by love#12:

But rondo can throw a puch throw someone into the scores table and nothing happens?

Yep. This is the NBA, remember? The rules only apply to some, not all.