Sign in to follow this  
COLOMBIANO

Why can't we make a comeback???

They were down for as much as 28 points and made a great comeback and were as near as 4 points. Why can't we???

We probably didn't lose many games by 10 or 15 points, but I can't recall a game where I said "what a comeback by the magic. They were down by 15 and won the game"

Is it our mentallity?

They were down for as much as 28 points and made a great comeback and were as near as 4 points. Why can't we???

We probably didn't lose many games by 10 or 15 points, but I can't recall a game where I said "what a comeback by the magic. They were down by 15 and won the game"

Is it our mentallity?

The magic have made several big comebacks this year. But tonight they're not shooting very well, and not playing defence at all.

quote:
Originally posted by cac67:

The magic have made several big comebacks this year. But tonight they're not shooting very well, and not playing defence at all.

I thought we would lose game 2, so I'm not upset. I honestly can't recall a good comeback and I probably watched about 78 games this year.

They're playing really good today and are being consistent!

quote:
Originally posted by COLOMBIANO:

Is it our mentallity?

Yes its the mentality of this team. They have no pride at all it seems. Championship teams flick the switch when the chips are down, Orlando tucks their tail between their legs and hides. It really aggravates me. This team is capable of winning this series, but nobody seems into it tonight. I pray that doesn't carry over. When this team plays well they're really fun to watch.

i think at least for this game when we were down we kept feeding dwight and he wasn't getting it done. at that point you got to go to rashard and a pretty hot hand in jj. and um stan's rotation tonight keeping jj out for as long as he did really didn't help our cause either. i wont over react at this loss, but i would have liked to an adjustment to the "screens" for house and allen, and more post ups for lewis in the second half at least. we should win a good game on friday and things will be better. it sure would have been nice to be up 2-0 though. GO MAGIC!!!!!