Sign in to follow this  
badboy

M. Pietrus simply can't shoot

idk if this i related, but me and my friend were talking during that game, that w/o CLee, Pietrus needs drive every play like he did down the stretch...did yo see when he started driving, he got so many foul calls, it was amazing. I hope Stan noticed and told MP

pietrus has been awesome, i dont know what you are watching

direct your shooting anger towards alston, that guy cant make an outside shot to save his life.. hes done a great job running the point but every time i see him line up to shoot a 3 i know its going to be a brick

quote:
Originally posted by DontPushMe:

pietrus has been awesome, i dont know what you are watching

direct your shooting anger towards alston, that guy cant make an outside shot to save his life.. hes done a great job running the point but every time i see him line up to shoot a 3 i know its going to be a brick

I had no idea Alston couldn't finish at the rim or shoot threes consistently until he joined the Magic and man do I miss Jameer shot making ability. The Boston Celtics have two shooters that when they get going are impossible to stop and are one guy is in street clothes.

Pietrus driving and getting baskets and foul calls is refreshing.

You just see this team jump shoot all the time or drive in a way you almost scream because they look weak.

Pietrus on the hand goes inside like he means it. I hope he's key in this series victory. He should slash more, I don't even think they've been planning for that considering the way the Magic usually plays.

Now everyone is on the MP bandwagon. Why because he played 1 good game? He played badly last night and only got his points in garbage minutes. He has been aweful all season. Yes he goes to the rim, out of control and rarely finishes. He shoots way to many 3's when that is not what he was brought here for. He has no basketball IQ. He may be good on the ball but cancels that out by fouling way to much. He can't even stay on the floor because he fouls all the time. He is bad on his defensive rotations, which SVG has said many times. Another bad deal by Otis and if this team simply replaces Hedo with MP we will be in real trouble.

quote:
Originally posted by VaBchMagicFan:

Now everyone is on the MP bandwagon. Why because he played 1 good game? He played badly last night and only got his points in garbage minutes. He has been aweful all season. Yes he goes to the rim, out of control and rarely finishes. He shoots way to many 3's when that is not what he was brought here for. He has no basketball IQ. He may be good on the ball but cancels that out by fouling way to much. He can't even stay on the floor because he fouls all the time. He is bad on his defensive rotations, which SVG has said many times. Another bad deal by Otis and if this team simply replaces Hedo with MP we will be in real trouble.

the entire 4th quarter was basicly garbage time

JJ couldn't score in garbage minutes.

quote:
Originally posted by nclover:

Now I know no miss is just fooling. He or she cannot be serious! Mp really sucked last night. He scored all his points when it didnt count and he was the one that was lit up for so many points. Didn't you even see Van Gundy switch Redick to Allen when Mp could not guard him. You must be walking around in a dream world or High all the time. What a lousy analysis ( again) by the bi no mam.

wow, are you obsessed with me? How flattering to have an inbred loser from north carolina be this obsessed with me...oh wait, it's just sad.

did i not suck JJ's **** enough in my post for your liking? I forgot...if you compliment another sg, it's a diss towards jj. Maybe if jj had an 1/8 of the agressiveness peaches does he wouldn't be a below average loser that can only crack the rotation when a player is injured.

go **** a goat.

I think NC is spot on on his analysis of you. I belive your a hater of Redick. I suspect its the only job you can be employed at. With those remarks you cannot possibly be over 4 years old.

Give the kid his dues. He played better then anyone that last game. He never quit hustling or trying. Beat your husband up instead of Magic players.

quote:
Originally posted by Cardiac Kat:

I think NC is spot on on his analysis of you. I belive your a hater of Redick. I suspect its the only job you can be employed at. With those remarks you cannot possibly be over 4 years old.

Give the kid his dues. He played better then anyone that last game. He never quit hustling or trying. Beat your husband up instead of Magic players.

I'm assuming you are attacking no ma'am with these remarks. From what I have seen no ma'am is an intelligent poster, so I'll fault you there for the 4 year old remark.

Who cares if JJ played better than anyone last game? Everyone sucked. We got beat down. I only care about the win.

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:
Originally posted by Cardiac Kat:

I'm assuming you are attacking no ma'am with these remarks. From what I have seen no ma'am is an intelligent poster, so I'll fault you there for the 4 year old remark.

Who cares if JJ played better than anyone last game? Everyone sucked. We got beat down. I only care about the win.

i agree. i mean JJ played great, but whats the merit in playing great in a blowout loss?

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

i agree. i mean JJ played great, but whats the merit in playing great in a blowout loss?

Exactly! If my favorite player Keith Bogans were still on the team (In a perfect world where there was no starvation this would happen) and he scored 120 points and we lost in the playoffs I would be disappointed.

It's all about winning games in the playoffs. that is the bottom line. We had better find a way to win game three without Alston.