Sign in to follow this  
badboy

M. Pietrus simply can't shoot

Michael Pietrus simply can't shoot at all. He is killing us. I love Dwight Howard as much as anyone, but he is killing us too forcing up shots too far away from the basket. Why doesn't he pass the ball when he is that far away from the basket. I'm pulling my hair out watching this.

Michael Pietrus simply can't shoot at all. He is killing us. I love Dwight Howard as much as anyone, but he is killing us too forcing up shots too far away from the basket. Why doesn't he pass the ball when he is that far away from the basket. I'm pulling my hair out watching this.

quote:
Originally posted by no_ma'am:

so do you not see the game thread, or are you just retarded?

This is the response to every god **** post on this board other than the ****ing game thread. See ya folks.

I don't care if Pietrus airballs his next 7 threes, the man the ONLY player on our team that drives hard to the basket, no floaters, no sweeping layups, he just charges hard to the basket.

Is he out of line sometimes? Sure, but I love what I've been seeing from MP. Our SGs have played GREAT this series.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

I don't care if Pietrus airballs his next 7 threes, the man the ONLY player on our team that drives hard to the basket, no floaters, no sweeping layups, he just charges hard to the basket.

Is he out of line sometimes? Sure, but I love what I've been seeing from MP. Our SGs have played GREAT this series.

agreed, which is particularly amazing considering our best sg is sidelined...the rest of the guys need to take a look in the mirror after game 2.

Now I know no miss is just fooling. He or she cannot be serious! Mp really sucked last night. He scored all his points when it didnt count and he was the one that was lit up for so many points. Didn't you even see Van Gundy switch Redick to Allen when Mp could not guard him. You must be walking around in a dream world or High all the time. What a lousy analysis ( again) by the bi no mam.

No, you are all wrong.

It was all Hedo's fault.

Pietrus is the future starter.

He doesnt float, he goes straight to the rim.

He ll start for 82 games.

Then an early summer vacation.

Most of you here in this thread, claimed Pietrus should start instead of Hedo.

You are like weed that sway with the faintest breeze.

You dont judge players on day to day basis.

I dont think he is a starter, I ve never thought so, however this is what he is. He cant deliver more than this. He lacks fundemental.

At his best games any trained eye could have seen it.

quote:
Originally posted by ClubMed:

No, you are all wrong.

It was all Hedo's fault.

Pietrus is the future starter.

He doesnt float, he goes straight to the rim.

He ll start for 82 games.

Then an early summer vacation.

Most of you here in this thread, claimed Pietrus should start instead of Hedo.

You are like weed that sway with the faintest breeze.

You dont judge players on day to day basis.

I dont think he is a starter, I ve never thought so, however this is what he is. He cant deliver more than this. He lacks fundemental.

At his best games any trained eye could have seen it.

hedo did alright offensively. defense sucked.

the game was an anomaly, eddie house was hitting heavily contested shots one after another with pietrus, JJ, Alston, and Hedo guarding him. Our entire team went cold for a while.

We were never given a chance. Everytime we tried to go on a run house would hit back to back to back threes that we couldnt match or one of their big men would get an open dunk because dwight would leave them to help on people cutting to the basket.