Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

According to J.J. the Magic are better without Dwight(Bill Ingram)

quote:
You mean the Redick who says he wants to stay here that he loves playing for Orlando.

That trade bit is rather old. You and Bill need to get a new line that one is past history not close to current.

In fairness to BJ, thats what all players [who asks for trades] are tasked to say, IMO. In order not to hurt their trade value.

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

More from Bill Ingram's comments section:

quote:

posted by julie, 2 May 2009 8:39:28 AM

I don't really care either way, but WHERE does Redick say they are BETTER without Howard?? He seems to saying that they will not roll over without him...understandable given that they would need to motivate themselves to show that to the world....

quote:

posted by Bill Ingram, 2 May 2009 10:23:44 AM

Andre Miller said a Magic player told him they were better without Dwight. Then we have JJ tweeting that. That's where the connection comes in. Given that everyone in that locker room loves Dwight and loves being in Orlando - except JJ - it's not hard to make the connection.

quote:

posted by N8Diggity, 2 May 2009 12:18:20 PM

Bill, I'm not saying it isn't true, but that is quite a stretch.

quote:

posted by Bill Ingram, 2 May 2009 5:17:22 PM

Not only is it a stretch . . .it's ridiculous . . .they don't win the series without Dwight.

http://www.hoopsworld.com/Story.asp?story_id=12501

Give us a break enough with Ingram and HoopsWorld are you or are you not a Magic fan no matter what. Or do you hate Redick that much that you would want the Magic to lose.

That seems to be the case with your problem with Redick.

You need to get past it Redick is part of the "TEAM" and we need all of the players from the "TEAM" to beat the Celtics and whatever team after that the Magic face to win the East and then the Championships.

YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE IN MAGIC!!.

His sources are Andre Miller and twitter. That's impressive...

And good job BJ, you managed to get all the JJ spazzes riled up.

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

His sources are Andre Miller and twitter. That's impressive...

And good job BJ, you managed to get all the JJ spazzes riled up.

Don't forget ever reliable HoopsWorld lol.

quote:
Originally posted by Guardian:

Not sure how we address this but man after watching Lewis last night working from the post, how in heck do we not continue to do that. I know D12 is our main post player but man Lewis was super starrish last night.

+1

I'd love to see Howard being his usual self and Lewis playing like he did the last game--on a regular basis. Isn't there room for both?

I think JJ has benefited from more playing time of late, and our bench players have really begun to gel better with each other.

This team is growing stronger. I think they're just beginning to see they're more than they have been. At least, that's what my gut tells me. (LOL, we'll see...my gut is often right, but sometimes it lies.)

pec, if you are trying to win over the likes of bj and the jj haters forget it. they are not true magic fans. just some people with issues. jacklj

JJ needs to stop talking from his ***, They scored high on a team that finished 500 it does not make you better without Dwight, Unless he is using that to spark Dwight he needs to shut up and learn how to hit his 3 pointers like he did in Duke

I find it interesting and a bit incredulous that Bill Ingram is basing the assumption that JJ is the player whom Andre Miller was referring to based on "his twitter account?!!" Has it even been confirmed that the Twitter account is indeed JJ's and not some poser? What ever happened to checking and confirming information before making assumptions?

This is funny. Lets break it down like this. They moved the ball well against the 76ers, a 500 club. They played great and reminded me of the earlier part of the year, but does anyone think that we can win a championship without Howard this year?

quote:
Originally posted by Jedi_Master1121:

JJ needs to stop talking from his ***, They scored high on a team that finished 500 it does not make you better without Dwight, Unless he is using that to spark Dwight he needs to shut up and learn how to hit his 3 pointers like he did in Duke

Dude shut up