Sign in to follow this  
Dan Savage

Howard Suspended for Game 6

The crybaby sixers & the way the media hyped it up pressured the league to do so..It's sad, but wouldnt it be so lovely The Magic go on to win game 6 anyways, as long as they give themselves a chance to do so at the end I think it's possible..We've won games with little production from Howard against these guys..Gortrat just has to step & the rest of the guys..J.J, Pietrus..Go out there fighting..This Sh** ruined my mood..Magic still winning.

Dream opportunity for FA to be Gortat...it's time for he & Pietrus to step up and have big games.

Magic have absolutely nothing to lose in game #6...they play loose & win this game, it could actually be a blessing in disguise.

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

Dream opportunity for FA to be Gortat...it's time for he & Pietrus to step up and have big games.

Magic have absolutely nothing to lose in game #6...they play loose & win this game, it could actually be a blessing in disguise.

This definitely puts big pressure on Philly...

It also has the added secondary benefit of giving Lee more time to heal if it goes to a game seven and Boston closes out in Chicago.

Well, it is what it is. Gortat has the chance of a lifetime. He should be ok. Orlando has won the games where Dwwight has scored less points and lost the 2 where he had 30+. Gortat needs to defend, rebound, and move around for the open layup/dunk/offensive rebound.

It will be a struggle, but I think this will motivate all of the guys even more. I hope, really hope they win without Dwight. It would be such a huge confidence booster for the team. Everyone.

This is why I hate the NBA and if I wasn't an Orlando Magic fan, I would never watch a game.

There is no consistency, period. The refs, the treatment of "star" players, the league office and I hate the way the league promotes individual players over teams.

Will be quite funny if we win game 6, not so much if it goes to a game seven. Bt, was there any statements made as to the fct that Dwight was and is CONSTANTLY fouled on every play? Seriously, just about every rebounding opportunity should be a foul call.

The fact that that this was such a big issue to philly shows how much they feared Dwight, they knew there best shot was Dwight on the bench, and well now its time for the guys to get angry, I wanna see some number 12 arm bands tommorow night, and anger. Gortat is getting the chance to prove himself, and I hope he slams a couple into Dalembarts face.

You cant enforce one rule and ignore the fact that Dalembart was initiating contact.