Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

JJ to get a chance tonight - Denton blog

quote:
Originally posted by DetroitBasketball!!!:

quote:
Rookie Jordan Farmar is STARTING. He played in the D-League not long ago.

Is it too much to ask that our LOTTERY PICK rookie get 3 minutes in a game we're already losing?

Apparently so.

JJ Redick would not have saved the Magic from all of this. Its hard for me to believe that JJ Redick would have changed the complexion of the series. I agree that Hill should make changes. But, I know JJ Redick is not the solution to a 3-0 series. He probably would have made you all better, but I dont think the outcome of the games change.

Fact is, Magic still lose with Redick, but its a more respectable "L"

I completely agree. I mean, what are the odds a rookie who barely played all season long could be the key to a teams immediate as well as future success facing elimination in the first round of the playoffs?

BTW, Tayshawn Price had a great game tonight icon_smile.gif

quote:
Originally posted by The Ghost of John Gabriel:

quote:
Originally posted by DetroitBasketball!!!:

quote:
Rookie Jordan Farmar is STARTING. He played in the D-League not long ago.

Is it too much to ask that our LOTTERY PICK rookie get 3 minutes in a game we're already losing?

Apparently so.

JJ Redick would not have saved the Magic from all of this. Its hard for me to believe that JJ Redick would have changed the complexion of the series. I agree that Hill should make changes. But, I know JJ Redick is not the solution to a 3-0 series. He probably would have made you all better, but I dont think the outcome of the games change.

Fact is, Magic still lose with Redick, but its a more respectable "L"

I completely agree. I mean, what are the odds a rookie who barely played all season long could be the key to a teams immediate as well as future success facing elimination in the first round of the playoffs?

BTW, Tayshawn Price had a great game tonight icon_smile.gif

Speaking of Prince, Prince was the reason the Pistons came back after we had them down 3-1 in 2003. Prince was a rookie that year and hardly played. That should answer your question...I am hoping it was sarcasm.

hey Mr Moderator

I have a message for you.

Suspend me if you want, but have fun with those old threads................... You remember the optimism from last week.

Suspend my account if you want,,,on Saturday night your whole team will be suspended until next october......LOL

JJ clearly would not have changed this game drastically (like some crazed magic fans think). But come on, our problem with jump shooting an scoring is obvious. Might as well put him out there. I mean how much worse could we lose?

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

And by the way, I don't even believe the articles anymore. If I don't see Redick play tonight than what the ****.

Well, well, well. I've seen my point has come across. Articles....pfff..

lol o-dub you got some ego bro