Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Game 4: Playoffs Game Thread Magic @ 76ers 4/26/09 - 6:30 PM

I think Magic will win this one. Not because Magic are in a much better shape, but rather Miller and AI will not be able to perform as they did lately.

I am also quite happy that this game is at 6.30 pm. Thus I can still watch this in Europe drinking beer instead of coffee and still go to work tomorrow.

One of the observations I had from Game 3 was that Rashard, Raford, and Hedo weren't going hard to the basket on their layups. They were relying on the soft approach and missed. Had they taken it hard they would probably have gotten more of those baskets. Another is that their 3 point attempts are non-existent. Many times Courtney and Rashard passed up potential shots. In the infamous words of Nike "JUST DO IT"

Hi guys ,

i thinhk firstLy we are should support all players in the team and we should have..

hedo and rashard ; we are the best players for '' win '' and we know that ; they ' re disability due to not play?ng properly.

Team ; not '' team pLay '' ( especially rafer aLston )

No need to blame anybody.

we are the first quest ; support to our players. for win and succes.

x)

On the bright side, as poorly as we've been playing, we've managed to be two last-second shots away from a dominating 3-0 lead. And we're overdue for a game where our offense is clicking and our defense is back on track; I don't see the players taking this game casually. We win, hopefully.

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

I really want to predict that we win this game, but this team has given me no reason to think this will happen. That being said, the fan in me thinks we win.

I think I'll hold off on a prediction this time and simply sit in my room with the lights off and shades draw with the game on mute while I hold my knees to my chest and rock back and forth. Possibly naked.

lol. this made me laugh out loud. ill be doing all the above except for the being naked part.

quote:
Originally posted by mCk.:

Hi guys ,

i thinhk firstLy we are should support all players in the team and we should have..

hedo and rashard ; we are the best players for '' win '' and we know that ; they ' re disability due to not play?ng properly.

x)

huh?

Game of the year.

If the guys can't pull this one off they don't deserve their shot at Boston and Cleveland.

quote:
Originally posted by Hutchence:

quote:
Originally posted by mCk.:

Hi guys ,

x)

huh?

Yeah when I read this I was wondering if I'd broken out the smack a bit early. But here I am sober and that says... whatever it says.

I dont know what to think of this game. Either Orlando comes out on track with the offense and defense clicking or it will be a very close drawn out game in that case I could see us losing another close one. It all depends on the play of Turk and Lewis if they decide to show up then I like our chances.

it can be understandable keep Hedo in game for offence. But iguadala is too athletic for him.

We have to use pietrus more or lewis should have some duty on defence of iguadala.

Better FG% please especially for treys