Sign in to follow this  
SmackDaddy

Give three reasons you hate the Magic.

1. Hedo Turkoglu driving to the basket and flailing around to draw a foul (which isn't called) instead of just getting the 2 points.

2. A complete lack of heart or hustle.

3. Watching an 82 game season and not being able to wait for the playoffs and than having all hope crushed because we can't beat a bunch of second tier players.

quote:
Originally posted by est. 1984:

3. Watching an 82 game season and not being able to wait for the playoffs and than having all hope crushed because we can't beat a bunch of second tier players.

+ 10877347698

back in feb and march i couldn't wait for it to be playoff time and now i wish we were back in the regular season biching about a bad week instead of biching about being down 2-1 in the first freakin round.

1. Overpaying lewis, we have to sit and watch other teams get better because they manage money better.

2. I cant stand our ball movement, it seems like we just scramble around and if no one is open for 3 then we pass it to someone then let them do a one on one situation and hope Howard cleans it up.

3. We underestimate opponents

I believe he means that Stan is talking the talk, but he is not walking the walk, right?

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:
Originally posted by Danb23Rock:

3. SVG throwing his team under the bus all the time.

I'd love to hear when that occurred since all I've heard SVG blame the losses on was himself.

1. Fans like u guys who go on the message board and talk trash about the team u follow religiously

2. Fans that make threads like this so other fans can talk trash about your own team.

3 Half of the orlando magic fan base

quote:
Originally posted by Randyc87:

1. Fans like u guys who go on the message board and talk trash about the team u follow religiously

2. Fans that make threads like this so other fans can talk trash about your own team.

3 Half of the orlando magic fan base

You're sort of a moron.

We pay GOOD money to support this team, we have EVERY RIGHT TO CRITICIZE THIS TEAM.

As CONSUMERS we are more than allowed to have an opinion about our team... we demand a better effort. Period.