6ersRule!

Why the 76ers will beat the Magic

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

quote:
Originally posted by 6ersRule!:

quote:
Originally posted by onedollerbills:

It will not be a cake walk. We still have gortat and when given minutes can produce, and i think foyle will do good in back up minutes. Anyway 76ers still suck so you always have to factor that in 2.

It's official!

Gortat, Foyle??? Jajajajajajajaje My granddad would make a better center for game 6. There is no chance, just forfeit the game and lets start game seven so our players wont have to travel.

Not buying it cutestory.

Ha!

quote:

quote:

It will not be a cake walk. We still have gortat and when given minutes can produce, and i think foyle will do good in back up minutes. Anyway 76ers still suck so you always have to factor that in 2.

It's official!

Gortat, Foyle??? Jajajajajajajaje My granddad would make a better center for game 6. There is no chance, just forfeit the game and lets start game seven so our players wont have to travel.

Ya keep talking you think if it goes to a game 7 dwight wont be rested and pissed off look out! And now you think the refs wont be watching the philly big's alot more? They wont be getting away with there punk az ways anymore. Pretty sad the only chance you guys have is that the magic will be without lee and howard!

GO MAGIC!!!

quote:
Originally posted by CaliMagicFan:

You're trying too hard now and blowing your cover, fake sixers fan.

If it is somebody has way to much time on there hands!

GO MAGIC!!!!

quote:

quote:

It's official!

So troll I gather you forgot when Dwight went down to a knee injury and guess what the Magic won with Gortat and Battie and Foyle and those games were all on the road.

So before you get your panties in a knot game 6 Magic win.

quote:

quote:

It's official!

lol he would have been better at being a center than making grandchildren that's for sure.

lol you know, i've been holding back with my comments but if the magic beat the sixers in either of the upcoming games i'm going to rip every sixer fan in every forum, including this *****, a new one.

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

lol you know, i've been holding back with my comments but if the magic beat the sixers in either of the upcoming games i'm going to rip every sixer fan in every forum, including this *****, a new one.

that's alright, the guy that runs the sub shop around the corner from me, he and his whole family that run the place are big sixers fans...I plan on ordering my usual and then seal clubbing each of them (yes, including the children) if and when we do win the series...

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

that's alright, the guy that runs the sub shop around the corner from me, he and his whole family that run the place are big sixers fans...I plan on ordering my usual and then seal clubbing each of them (yes, including the children) if and when we do win the series...

lol funny thing is that the 3 die hard, philly everything, fans i have here at work think the magic still have it in the bag, and they watch alot of basketball. i'll find one walking around somewhere.