6ersRule!

Why the 76ers will beat the Magic

Wow at me for the typo, I just got what all the fuss is about.

----Home record (24-17) Road Record (17-24)

That proves we are better at HOME than on the ROAD .----

Howard is gone, Lee is Gone. There is no way we can lose at home for game six. I am betting the farm, literally, except its not a farm, but our vacation money to Fiji. Double the money would make a even more rocking Trip! Thank you Howard for your double edge sword called an elbow!

Thisgame going to be a cakewalk.

lol, I guess without Dwight, or Lee the Sixers do have a shot to win this series, to bad the series goes to seven games and not six. If Dwight is out for game 6, the NBA will have seeded game six to Philly, so can we just skip it and go to game 7?

It will not be a cake walk. We still have gortat and when given minutes can produce, and i think foyle will do good in back up minutes. Anyway 76ers still suck so you always have to factor that in 2.

Stern's plan on seeing a Celtics vs Magic match up. Never thought I'd ever see that, troll or no. Bravo.

lol i like the crying game the gm and the coach of the sixers are going through, probably the softest front office in the history of man kind.

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

lol i like the crying game the gm and the coach of the sixers are going through, probably the softest front office in the history of man kind.

I agree man you would think Dwight tried to break his face in. The whole Philly organization has lost a lot of repsect from me. They know they can't beat us with Dwight so their only chance is to have Dwight suspended. Pretty pathetic organization to me.

quote:
Originally posted by onedollerbills:

It will not be a cake walk. We still have gortat and when given minutes can produce, and i think foyle will do good in back up minutes. Anyway 76ers still suck so you always have to factor that in 2.

It's official!

Gortat, Foyle??? Jajajajajajajaje My granddad would make a better center for game 6. There is no chance, just forfeit the game and lets start game seven so our players wont have to travel.

quote:
Originally posted by 6ersRule!:

quote:

It's official!

Gortat, Foyle??? Jajajajajajajaje My granddad would make a better center for game 6. There is no chance, just forfeit the game and lets start game seven so our players wont have to travel.

lol Kberto.

quote:
Originally posted by 6ersRule!:

quote:

It's official!

Not buying it cutestory.