Sign in to follow this  
Pietrus Dish

Is Lee the next Jordan?? The numbers don't lie...

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:
Originally posted by AcuWill:

Can someone please photoshop CLee's face on a ballerina and Jordan's on a fat guy or something along those lines.

oq9d81.jpg

it's GLORIOUS

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:
Originally posted by AcuWill:

Can someone please photoshop CLee's face on a ballerina and Jordan's on a fat guy or something along those lines.

oq9d81.jpg

Epic win.

PS. I never knew that Gortat could be so....so...beautiful.... (tear rolls down cheek)

quote:
Originally posted by Pietrus Dish:

People have been throwing around the notion that Lee is a future MVP canidate. I thought this was crazy until I realized we have the reincarnate of Jordan on our VERY TEAM!!! Lets compare shall we:

Michael Jordan Rookie Playoff Games:

Game One: 23pts, 10ast, 4rebs, 1stl, 8/21 4 TOs in 46 minutes.

Game Two: 30pts, 12ast, 4rebs, 2stls, 11/29 2 TOs in 48 minutes.

Courtney Bruce Lee Rookie Playoff Games:

Game One: 18pts, 1ast, 2rebs, 1stl, 8/17 for .471, 2 TOs in 41 minutes.

Game Two: 24pts, 1ast, 3rebs, 3stls, 10/17 for .588, 0 TOs in 37 minutes.

As you can see they are nearly identical. This proves they are similar players and will have similar career paths. I'm getting excited just thinking of Dwight playing with the modern day Jordan. Let's dig a little deeper no?

They both have supernatural leaping ability and both can dunk from the free throw line. The only difference is that Lee actually did it in a game against, ironically, the Chicago Bulls. Both enjoy a BallPark frank with relish and mustard. Both have attempted to play professional baseball and failed. Both have protected toon town from being enslaved by intergalatic space aliens.

As you can see, based on the on-court statistical similarities as well as off-court similarities, it is apparent that Lee is the next Jordan. We should be happy and rub eachothers nipples for fun.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha are you joking me? I like Lee, but common, dont kid yourself

quote:
Originally posted by nclover:

No mam or man.......the people with the medicine and straight jacket will be there for you shortly. Thank goodness!

lol...i don't believe it. Does being a Redick fan require you to leave any sliver of a sense of humor at the door? Your lives sadden me.

quote:
Originally posted by est. 1984:

I know this thread is nonsense, but just wanted to say a word about Jordan. GRACE.

Kobe and Lebron aren't and never will be Jordan because they aren't graceful. Jordan's airtime was just beautiful to watch. Kobe jumping and bending his legs so he kicks himself in the butt, and Lebron just being angry and better suited for football don't cut it. They might end up with better numbers or higher scoring games or whatever by the time they're done, but I'll never like watching them as much as I liked watching Michael.

I do have a mancrush on MJ incase it wasn't apparent. Sorry, just needed to express myself.

That being said, I don't know who to compare Lee to. He isn't very graceful, he's just super speedy and a quick leaper. He's extremeLEE special though, and I can't help but thank Otis for picking him everytime he does something awesome. I hope his playoff success continues.

I saw Lee play in college and love Courtney but comparing him to Jordan is crazy at this point....Lee reminds me of Kevin Martin from the Kings, both have similar playing style and both played at Western in college....