Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Game 3 Playoffs: Magic @ 76ers 04/24 8PM

quote:
Originally posted by MrWise:

at least it was an exciting game

No **** that. This team is pathetic and Hedo sucks.

They played better in the 2nd half, but the game plan now needs to be ballmovement and Dwight.

Omit Hedo from it because he is worthless and his turnovers turn into fast break points on the other end. You SUCK Hedo!

quote:
Originally posted by truth393:

quote:
Originally posted by Weezyana:

they have won both games on prayer shots... we could easily be up 3-0

you ain't never lie.

But we have to blame our bad game, if team play regular Magic basketball, we should win games by 10+ lead

I am proud of Dwightadn I feel so bad for him in both of these games we have lost, he has played so hard and so well.

Hedo...Dude, at this point I am terrified he won't opt out.

quote:
Originally posted by Too Nice:

The sixers were up 2-1 on the Pistons last year. So you never know.

Well if our fowards show up the magic will be fine, but 3 games in and there no were to be found so I dont know.

GO MAGIC!!!

quote:
Originally posted by AcuWill:

I am proud of Dwightadn I feel so bad for him in both of these games we have lost, he has played so hard and so well.

Hedo...Dude, at this point I am terrified he won't opt out.

Get Hedo the **** out of here already.

The Magic went on a huge run without him in the game because there was ball movement and people making shots. Not turnovers and missed lay-ups. **** you Hedo!

how about svg going with offense-defense like any other coach. We arguably have the worse defensive forwards in the league, and they're both in the game? No wonder they blow-by us..

can some1 tell me why lewis was so far into young on the baseline there? thats exactly what you dont want to do there, if he gets 1 step, whhich he did, you are finished

I have been around too long to get overly excited about a bunch of millionaires playing a game. My observation is that if we lose this series this will go down as a worse defeat than the Detroit Series when we were up 3-1. Second the Hedo and Shard experiment , if we lose will be over. Can anyone say goodbye Hedo but only because that othe 18 million dollar spot up shooter who can't create a shot worth a **** is just too expensive for anyone to take. On a good note we have Howard, Jameer and Lee. We still need a guy besides Howard who can rebound and hack the **** out of someone every once in a while. No one can question D12's heart as he has been showing up. I hope we pull this series out but I am not so confident. Let's hope that we can get someone in here this summer who can help us out. Oh did I mention that marshmallow Shard is a total waste. Wow 18 million for a tall JJ. At least JJ has heart.

the game plan for next game should be Dwight the entire game! Heck I would be fine with Hedo sitting on the bench where he deserves to be. I have long been a Turk fan and tonight was enough of that. Orlando needs to really decide what they want to do. Loose to the Sixers at home? Or get their act together and start playing some ball. Only two or three guys are actually playing right now Turk and Lewis aren't one of those guys. /rant

Maybe I should join the Don't resign Turk and trade Lewis for T-Mac and cap relief bandwagon.

Forget jumpball and all that ish. We need to play smarter, more intense, and all around better basketball on both ends of the floor consistently. SVG and his assistants also need to smarten up with these adjustments, plays, and rotations. Almost everyone on that squad is letting Dwight down right now. He deserves better.

In Turk's defense, you could tell he's playen hurt, he missed like 5 layups, which he usually makes, and he look's very sluggish out there.

You could defenetly tell Philly has the younger more athletic team out there, and that's how there winning, were not matching there energy, and we don't have the atleticism.