Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Game 3 Playoffs: Magic @ 76ers 04/24 8PM

quote:
Originally posted by Nathan Rule:

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

I found that if you have a hope, that you might not reach it. But if you don't have one, then you are never disappointed. And I gotta tell ya... it feels phenomenal.

way to bring the dodgeball reference!!

The most ridiculous movies come out of the Stiller-Sandler combo. I am amazed how those guys get funding for their retarted scripts. It must be brotherly love.

Here is how you win the game. Make sure hedo has more than 10 points before 4th quarter. Make sure hedo has more than 10 points before 4th quarter. Yeah that's how you win.

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

BREAKING NEWS:

David Stern will be present for Game 3.

WOW, I don't know what I would of done without that knowledge.

Higher chance of rigging. I'm just sayin'.

After watching LeBron & Rose (against all odds) land in their respective home towns, I will be 1000% convinced everything about this league is rigged if New York is able to land the #2 pick (against all odds) and draft Ricky Rubio (who Dantoni would give his left one 4).

Game #3...time to see what this team is made of. LOL at all the people who wanted to see Orlando play Detroit in the first round.

I'm more excited for this game than any of the first two because I think it's the one where we finally put all the pieces together. Dwight not being in foul trouble, Rashard hitting shots, Lee continuing his slashing, Rafer making layups, Hedo...well, let me not get carried away.

Also, after seeing what Boston did to Chicago at home last night, I hope this series starts taking that complexion.

I say we try and switch it up a little bit tonight and run Hedo or Shard off the bench, start with maybe Alston/Lee/Shard/Battie/Howard and bring Hedo in to try and get some production off the bench. Philly has played Shard and Hedo so well, this might disrupt their focus, and now that they will be targeting Lee, the other guys should find themselves with a little more breathing room than they have had...maybe not much, but enough...

Isn't the goal to make teams react to what you are doing and not react to what they are doing.

Philadelphia has not shot well all year and the Magic have. I would think at some point in this series these two teams will become what they are.

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

I say we try and switch it up a little bit tonight and run Hedo or Shard off the bench, start with maybe Alston/Lee/Shard/Battie/Howard and bring Hedo in to try and get some production off the bench. Philly has played Shard and Hedo so well, this might disrupt their focus, and now that they will be targeting Lee, the other guys should find themselves with a little more breathing room than they have had...maybe not much, but enough...

I think bringing Hedo off the bench would be a brilliant idea...

I think starting Battie would be an awful idea. If fact, I think playing Battie is an awful idea.

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

I think bringing Hedo off the bench would be a brilliant idea...

I think starting Battie would be an awful idea. If fact, I think playing Battie is an awful idea.

it's just one heck of a conundrum, Hedo off the bench, start....MP/Battie/Gortat...

the only other idea I worked on was let MP guard Thad, but then the idea of Lewis sticking AI2 bothered me, and MP on AI2 has also been a frustration fest...what to do...