Sign in to follow this  
~O~

]!*The Hot Hand*![

Hasn't anybody notice that Hedo Turkoglu needs more minutes out there with Trevor Ariza and Grant. It is necessary for Hedo to have the ball run through himself because Hedo is the hot hand in the playoffs.

Playoff Stats overall:

Hedo Turkoglu: 77min, 18-27FG, 3-4 3PM, 39pts.

Dwrko Milicic: 10-15 FG, 24pts

Carlos Arroyo: 5-11FG, 12pts, 1TO to Me, 5AST

Grant Hill's a hot hand of course but you know who he is.

Bye the way, Darko has three more points and a higher field goal percentage than Dwight in the playoffs.

Carlo had 5 assists to Jameers 6 assists. Jameer has had 61 minutes of play while Carlos has had only 34. Someone is being an idiot on not changing his linupes and you all have been talking about him the most. I don't even want to mention his name.

Hasn't anybody notice that Hedo Turkoglu needs more minutes out there with Trevor Ariza and Grant. It is necessary for Hedo to have the ball run through himself because Hedo is the hot hand in the playoffs.

Playoff Stats overall:

Hedo Turkoglu: 77min, 18-27FG, 3-4 3PM, 39pts.

Dwrko Milicic: 10-15 FG, 24pts

Carlos Arroyo: 5-11FG, 12pts, 1TO to Me, 5AST

Grant Hill's a hot hand of course but you know who he is.

Bye the way, Darko has three more points and a higher field goal percentage than Dwight in the playoffs.

Carlo had 5 assists to Jameers 6 assists. Jameer has had 61 minutes of play while Carlos has had only 34. Someone is being an idiot on not changing his linupes and you all have been talking about him the most. I don't even want to mention his name.

Its no secret that most of us see the obvious and think that Arroyo should get more minutes at the PG spot and that Darko should start over Battie, but our coach will never change and there is nothing we can do about it.

i agree with the first poster, the line up needs a shake up...why is battie still starting on rasheed. Darko seems to be playing better against rasheed. every game rasheed starts hot and then fizzles down, he seems to be owning battie. Carlos who im not a fn of has been playing weel. Id like to see jj get into the rotation wil dooling on the point, jj should see some limited minutes...maybe to be under estimated by detroit and possible opening up the outside shot. I also think as well as carlos is playing that he isnt 100% there on D, so maybe swapping out dooling could be an answer. and BHill for **** sakes let darko loose.

quote:
Originally posted by mackofalltrades:

i agree with the first poster, the line up needs a shake up...why is battie still starting on rasheed. Darko seems to be playing better against rasheed. every game rasheed starts hot and then fizzles down, he seems to be owning battie. Carlos who im not a fn of has been playing weel. Id like to see jj get into the rotation wil dooling on the point, jj should see some limited minutes...maybe to be under estimated by detroit and possible opening up the outside shot. I also think as well as carlos is playing that he isnt 100% there on D, so maybe swapping out dooling could be an answer. and BHill for **** sakes let darko loose.

What game you are watching Carlos he is not plaing 100% yor blind. Carlos is taking the game down with point in he getting the team to the game. when he is get the team in the game BH make the change getting Carlos out of the game. YOUR POST HAVE NOT SENCE

I think Carlos has been giving his 100%. He has picked up some charges, and has bothered Billups a lot more than Nelson has. Dooling has done the same, but being a better defender, he can do more.

Darko is playing great. I expect more from them all tonight.

Carlos Darko and the Bench have gotten us back in the games, while the starters are having a hard time with the Pistons. Problem is that the coach WILL Not change anything. You can even predict when changes will be made almost to the second of each quarter, unless there are foul problems...This is just ridiculous....Coach sucks

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

I think Carlos has been giving his 100%. He has picked up some charges, and has bothered Billups a lot more than Nelson has. Dooling has done the same, but being a better defender, he can do more.

Darko is playing great. I expect more from them all tonight.

Carlos Darko and the Bench have gotten us back in the games, while the starters are having a hard time with the Pistons. Problem is that the coach WILL Not change anything. You can even predict when changes will be made almost to the second of each quarter, unless there are foul problems...This is just ridiculous....Coach sucks

THANKS DAVCIVIC. Is time to give the merit the one who deserve.

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

Someone is being an idiot on not changing his linupes and you all have been talking about him the most. I don't even want to mention his name.

[/b][/color]

flip saunders? or wait, you're talking about the other guy, right? lol

but seriously, i agree with you...

If i see Nelson starting tonight,i will turn the tv off and wait 20 mins aprox to watch the second quarter with Arroyo coming ofthe bench and the Magic down by ten,thanks to AI wannabe MR SELFISH JAMEER NELSON. MrB Hill can avoid this starting withCA,GHILL,ARIZA,DARKO AND D12,but i think he will go the same system.