Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Is Hedo's return contingent on playoff(team) success?

quote:
Originally posted by SarGe:

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

quote:
Originally posted by Sebi:

Here is Turk's opinion this thread:

http://host-d.oddcast.com/php/...d=86/?mId=29929180.2

I'm required by international law to say that you are a very bad person and you should go to bed tonight without dinner as punishment.

PS:Banned picture was the poster of the "Major Payne" movie.

Shhhh..

Our legendary Mod is still thinking to ban it.. . banned .. no he took back... banned .... took back.. banned

quote:

here is your next year rosters

Now weren't you just complaining about keep the arguments strictly on basketball? You are quite the hypocrite. Its always the guys that complain about racism and stereotyping that are the quickest to take a discussion there. Thanks for not disappointing me.

Thanks for understanding the core subject AT LAST after puting us in same basket and calling as "you crazy turks" with your propulsive style.

Briefly, We found ourselfs in that enviroment. We havent even provocated it at the start. One appeared and put a post about Obama's TurkLand visit, the other so called intellectual guy jumped to human violation of the country , the other one gone to wikipedia to support him while other one announced his hateness to our Country, The other one called Constantinople to our beatifull Istanbul city.. etc. and those Turkey pictures hah.. Happy Thanksgiving Day to you all.

And then, We JUST REACTED to those things. I personally tried to put a Miror on front of those guyz who continously dragging the subject to those lands. ( thanks to our legendary Mod for helping me while carrying this miror!!!)

Finnaly I am ( or we are if you like) accused with being hypocrite. What a Nice and fair assestment !!!

I personally came these boards to support Hedo at the begining and I know we Turks sopported O-town with a great enthusiasm. We woke up at 2-3 am and cheered up with you all allthough we know we're gonna have hard time upcomming day at work . I am personally like Shard, D12, Meer and the rest of team ; but at that point we came, im thinking this city doesnt deserve my beatifull "Turkland" support.

Ps: This is individual enviroment , if you like to accuse some one, putt a adress on it and dont blame entire Country.

PEACE

quote:
Originally posted by no_ma'am:

quote:
Originally posted by kubi1988:

quote:

a piece of emphaty: you are playing for a team; in its official boards so called team fans are bashing your country without any specific reason and Mods are giving full freedome to them while your fans been insulted (those squirting stuffs hurts me so much kwerto.. and those turkey pictures.. verry high lvl sense of humour. really!!! ) and geting banned when they act similar way just cuz they are follwing you.

I can understand being team fan can give you privilege rights but that shouldnt mean you can say anything you want. You can critize his play as much as you want (btw we never called him MJ of Turkey. its just "hido" for us) but bashing your team member continously and waiting for his stumble wont make you real o-town fan.

I hope Hedo'll show his best during playoff and leave from florida , i really dont wanna see him playing for the team which got fans like that , they really do not deserve any piece of Hedo and none of the 'suckers' are able to critize and say anything about my beatiful country.

Its Stan's problem whos gonna feed D12

Its Stan's problem whos gonna have 19-20 pts , 5-8 ast , 5-7 rbnd per game

Its Stan's problem to find anyone whom fits his mentality as much as Hedo fits

Its Stan's is problem bla bla bla

As He said so we do not call him like MJ of Turkey , hes just Hedo for us and we would like to see him playing for another team instead of playing for the magic and makin its fans happy.

yeah...i guess we would just have to find another sf that can shoot 40% from the field and play terrible D.

You have already got an natural sf, shooting higher percentage and having great defense. add Pietruss, he can back up him too... i meant You dont need to find another one. Paying more than 24 mil/year to only one position does not make you a ring contender lol.

I hope hedo can find another team which can pay 6,3 mil/year to him. With that all the headaches come to end.

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

quote:

a piece of emphaty: you are playing for a team; in its official boards so called team fans are bashing your country without any specific reason and Mods are giving full freedome to them while your fans been insulted (those squirting stuffs hurts me so much kwerto.. and those turkey pictures.. verry high lvl sense of humour. really!!! ) and geting banned when they act similar way just cuz they are follwing you.

I can understand being team fan can give you privilege rights but that shouldnt mean you can say anything you want. You can critize his play as much as you want (btw we never called him MJ of Turkey. its just "hido" for us) but bashing your team member continously and waiting for his stumble wont make you real o-town fan.

News flash, the Ottoman Empire fell, we're allowed to make fun of you Turkies now...

yea kitno. fell free to throw your rocks. Marc will not let it bounce back tou you anyway.

Chill, rock throwers are harmless...SEE

israel_rock_thrower350.jpg

We've seen what tank treads can do.

What's that in his hand? A clarinet case?

Who have the longest playoff experience ?

Who have the most points on playoffs ?

Who have the most assists in playoffs ?

Who have the most games in playoffs ?

Hedo (kings,spurs and magic)

We need him in playoffs not only as one of our starter or one of go to guy but also for his playoff experiences.

stop politics here please !!!

well done to all of you dumbs who turned this into a political forum and bash countries ...This is the place where we support a team regarding of any race or color.You have a player who surely added at least some things to this team..respect for anyone who sweats for this team..respect fans who write here but most importantly respect yourselves so that you become aware of what a priceless thing it is to be a fan of this team.