Sign in to follow this  
MagicFanBen

A Brian Hill Protest....

Ii saw this sugggested in post at this and other forums. Is anyone up to making a bunch of signs with me and others that says FIRE BRIAN HILL NOW!!! or something to that effect??? We all know we will lose tomorrow and Saturday may be our last chance to get some National Headlines about our displeasure with Brian Hill.

Who is up for petitioning outside the Arena, handing out signs and other things before Saturday's game. We can make sure all media outlets are notified and get as much press as possible, Maybe then it will put the pressure on the organization to make a change.

Ok let me know here in this thread.

Ii saw this sugggested in post at this and other forums. Is anyone up to making a bunch of signs with me and others that says FIRE BRIAN HILL NOW!!! or something to that effect??? We all know we will lose tomorrow and Saturday may be our last chance to get some National Headlines about our displeasure with Brian Hill.

Who is up for petitioning outside the Arena, handing out signs and other things before Saturday's game. We can make sure all media outlets are notified and get as much press as possible, Maybe then it will put the pressure on the organization to make a change.

Ok let me know here in this thread.

if we did that on national tv we would be the laughing stock of the nba and the last thing this team needs is negative publicity. so please keep those idiotic ideas in check until next season when brian hill is back

he will be back so you will have an entire season to protest

I agree...I know that none of us are crazy about Brian Hill, but we still have a playoff series to play and I don't think this is the time to try and start some protest about a coach that most, including the national media, realize does not have much support left.

I know that we are frustrated with the season and how the playoffs have started, but maybe since we all are here because we are magic fans, we should focus more on trying to win game 3 then constantly discussing what Brian Hill is doing wrong.

Believe me, I am with you guys in feeling your frustration, but it gets a little old that here we are in the playoffs for the first time in 4 years and even though we are in a hole, people are already throwing in the towel and seem to be more content complaining than cheering.

We complain about the national media giving us a hard time, yet we give ourselves a hard time.

I hope this does not come off to harsh...but I just would rather focus on the present and let the coaching situation play itself out once the season is officially over. Even though it seems like most already feel like it is.

I don't think its a good idea, man. If you're going to the game, cheer our guys on!!

Stranger things have happened in this world, we could still win this series. If we win tomorrow night our odds just about double (from 10 percent to 20 percent?) and then if we win Saturday we have a tied series. So in less than 4 days we could be talking about a series..

Myself and three other members of this board are going to tomorrow night's game and we will have a four part sign (each of us holding a section). It will be a positive sign. This is my preference.

Obviously everyone is free to do what they wish, but I would prefer to support the players in a positive way while we are still playing games. There will be plenty of opportunites - though perhaps not ones as visible - to voice our dissatisfaction with the coaching once the season is over.

Fair enough...just seemed to me the obvious target of our frustrations as fans is Brian Hill, not the players. I support the players and absolutely hate Brian Hill with every ounce of my body.

I'm going to the game saturday and I think I will boo Brian Hill when he is announced and thats it. I feel a little conflicted, because I am dedicated to the goal of the site, but at the same time don't want to do anything to hurt the magic, or to dampen my own fun and excitement of being in the playoffs (or that of other magic fans.)