Sign in to follow this  
duelingdragons

Sentinel speculating that we'll lose Turk AND Gortat this summer...

quote:
REVIEW OF PRESS surely one of we will start next season in other group. However, it are troubled about it already, which (who) represent our interests (businesses) it says in interview given - " " marcin Rzeczpospolitej Gortat

quote:
It has said about your trainer state (condition) Shaquille O'Neal van Gundym, it cooperated with which (who) in (to) miami earlier Heat, that it shivers in critical moments from fear " " and it does not reign over led by group. How have accepted you?

quote:
Really, such is nature of our trainer already, that it panics in the course of match often very. Has certain behavior, which (who) is not for we good. It evokes we additional nerves gestures. We did not comment statement Shaqa.

quote:
State (condition) under you serves begin at last put van Gundy? Several months ago said opening, that you can count in attack on heats at most. It has ascertained, that you has to be concentrated on defense and musters, but they are other from canvass of point.

quote:
Unfortunately,, it puts nobody still I serve pode. Trainer during recently za?artowa? timeoutu, that only as I will include ten musters, I will obtain first ball in attack near the end of match. Play it defense my task, assemble (collect) balls, block fairest sportsmen of opposite teams. It, I make that from many lat (summer; year) and on high level. Game will come in attack in course of time, but. In other team already.

quote:
Last time < last > you has devoted places of future in (to) press great deal Orlando and Hedo Turkoglu. They fear local journalists, that they will search austerity Magic, in order to surpass limit of reward and escape related with (from) additional charge it.

quote:
Last time < last > press actually speculates about our future great deal. I think, that big problem will be with signing (subscribing) contract with (from) both (both of) sportsmen. Surely one of we will start next season in other group. However, it are troubled about it already, which (who) represent our interests (businesses).

Wow, it seems Gortat (team?) agrees with Shaq's assessment of SVG as a coach who panics under pressure, and he feels he or Hedo will definitely be with a new team next year. Also seems like he feels his development offensively is limited by role he's being asked to play, that he would have bigger role on another team, but that by doing what's he's asked on this team his role will eventually expand.

You have to wonder if article like the one written about potentially losing Hedo & Gortat this offseason don't provide a distraction that contributed to our lack luster play down the stretch.

Starting Five

-Dwight Howard C

-Chris Bosh PF

-Rashard Lewis SF

-Courtney Lee SG

-Jameer Nelson PG

Backups

Gortat

*Vet banger

Peitrus

Reddick

Alston

Four Allstars in your starting five plus a 2nd year SG who has a huge upside with more experiance. Plus all these guys are friends(I can see the chemistry now: Dwight howard shooting pictures with Jameer in Bosh's arms during pregame)

Whatever it takes make this happen!!!!

Correct me if im wrong but isnt the Magic contributing like 100 million to the new arena?

How can we invest so much money in the new Events Center and not put the proper pieces in place to make this team phenomenal?

I trust Otis alot more after the Alston deal, but its obvious he has some tough choices to make.

Lets all pray he pulls this off!

After watching the Dallas/San Antonio game last night, I wouldnt mind Brandon Bass at all on this team. The guy is strong and has a nice touch.

Jameer

Courtney

Rashard

Brandon

Dwight.

I think we could keep Marcin and probably save money on the Bass deal as opposed to giving Turk 10 mil.

I like it

Q:Shaquille O'Neal said that your coach Stan Van Gundy is trembling from fear in crucial moments of games and that he losts control over his team. How you as a team approached to those words?

A:That's true, that's the nature of our coach, he panicks very often during games. He's got some behaviour which is not good for us. With his gestures he makes us more nervous on the floor. We did't comment Shaq's words.

Q:Has Stan Van Gundy finally started to draw plays for you? A few months ago he openly stated that you can only count on putbacks as far as offense is concerned. He said you need to concentrate on defense and rebounding and that there are other players to score points.

A:Unfortunately, that is still an issue, nobody draws palys for me. Recently coach joked during timeout that I would get the ball at the end of the game only if I get 10 rebounds. My role is to play defense, rebound, block shots of the best big man on other teams. Things I do for years on high level. Offensive game will come... but on another team.

Q:Recently there's much talk in Orlando's media about the future of yours and Hedo Turkoglu. Local journalists are concerned that Magic will look for savings not to exceed the salary cap and not to pay the penalty.

A:Press has been speculating a lot about our future recently, indeed. I think there's gonna be a big problem with signing both of us. For sure one of us will start next season on a different team. But that's what our agents take care of.

Courtesy Jiwol, a Polish poster at RealGM

if the translation is accurate, that is a pretty sharp contrast between what he says to the orlando media and what he says to the polish media. He does know the internet exists right? lol

We have a chance at a title the next few years are Gortat is worried about exploring his offensive game? Then he can head off to Milwaukee.

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

Wow, just wow...I sure hope our playoff performance today doesn't reflect Marcin's comments.

I think his comments reflect the fact SVG is a bit of a nit and rides his players with his foot on their necks.

Players inevitably tune coaches like that out. I've remarked several times this year how SVG's attitude is venturing dangerously close to Brian Hill territory.

I think he needs to turn his criticism around and enjoy a moment of clarity this offseason similiar to the one Tom Caughlin had a few offseasons ago. A good jockey goes to the whip when they need it, not the entire race!