Sign in to follow this  
MagicMan83

Trade Darko To Milwaukee!

quote:
Originally posted by PR:

MagicMan83. My point is Arroyo is better PG than Nelson . Nelson yes he is good like a SG. Nelson is a another good PG buthe do not make play a control the ball like Carlos THAT IS MY POINT.

I agree with you that Carlos can control the basketball. He is a good ball handler. (if thats what your talking about). The reason I said we should trade him has nothing to do with Nelson or who is a better PG. I was looking for ways to improve the team.When you make trades you have to give up players.

ok . I am with you that if we have to make trade we have to give up player but I have a quation for you if we got Carlos in Dooling making good play why we have to trade those two player.

MagicMan83. the team already have a good improvement with Carlos in Dooling we dont need to change that. thats why Idon know understand the trade that you make. Let me know if Iam wrong.

I read what you wrote.why you say is good to keep Nelson another years he is not making a good game we all know thats. Like you say we need to improve more the team WHY KEEP NELSON. HE IS NOT A PG. We need to get another good PG that can make point in pass the ball make play like Carlos

As inconsistent as Nelson has been lately, Carlos has done nothing to make me think that he is the one that should be running this team. Sorry Arroyo fans.

The PG position needs work. We have three good players in that position who all have different strengths and different flaws. Unfortunately, we can't meld them into one.

Nelson needs to stay if for no other reason than to see if he can take on a new role for this team and still maintain his leadership. If not, then he may not have a home here beyond next season. Dooling needs to stick around because he is the only PG we have who can play defense. Arroyo needs to stay around because because he has the best court vision and passing ability of any of the guards.

Having said that, if we go into next season with the same PG roster, do we expect different results? So, something may have to give this offseason.

Oh, a quick point regarding Steve Blake. He would be a wonderful asset to this team, though I am not sure which of our PGs should be moved to free up the roster spot. I think it is a moot point because Denver should and probably will make every attempt possible to keep him.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicMan83:

They want to trade Villanueva, If they also get rid of Simmons they have more cap room for this offseason. They want to go after Billups, this allows them to make a max offer to Billups and Carter.

The deal would work with our cap-space. Arroyo still has 2 years left on His contract and Dooling one. The reason we make the trade is to get an experienced and another big.

I already said why I think we should go after Bonzi.

Who cares if we have to overpay to get Blake, we need to do something. I would rather take a chance on him then offer 1 player a max deal and hope it works out.

Yes,Dwight and Charlie will have new deals but Charlie is not on Dwight's level. He will make about 8 Million a year and Dwight will be Maxed out.Assuming we re-sign Ariza we will have 5 playes still under contract. Blake,Ariza(if re-signed),07 draft pick,Vil,Howard.

If things work out with the team we dont need to worry about protecting the cap space but if it does not we are able to go after free agents that summer.

no way they can sign carter and billups. the only team that can sign them both is charlotte. and millwaukee still has to resign ilyasova and maybe bell and mo. but this chauncey guy seems to be pretty good, maybe otis can do here and there something and bring him to orlando hehe

yes, my mistake... i forgot our cap room. but carlos' and doolings deal expire in 2008 while damons and swifts deals expire in 2009 and they're getting more money.

if he wanted to prove something he could have done that in houston too. he's talented but i have the feeling that he doesn't want to play anymore.

blake is a ok, but he's only that good cause he plays on the same team with AI and melo. i don't think he'd be that good in orlando. he's not worth overpaying him and we are not the knicks.

i don't know otis plans for 2010 but i really doubt that we'll have enough cap space to sign a 8mill contract, don't even wanna start dreaming about lebron or melo

Dooling and Arroyo together = An excellent PG.

Jameer should only be played in the 4th quater, when we need a big 3pt shot.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicMan83:

quote:
Originally posted by PR:

MagicMan83. My point is Arroyo is better PG than Nelson . Nelson yes he is good like a SG. Nelson is a another good PG buthe do not make play a control the ball like Carlos THAT IS MY POINT.

I agree with you that Carlos can control the basketball. He is a good ball handler. (if thats what your talking about). The reason I said we should trade him has nothing to do with Nelson or who is a better PG. I was looking for ways to improve the team.When you make trades you have to give up players.

I understand everything except to give another opportunity to Jameer to start, he has been given one with obvious results. He could be suited as back up to a taller, defensive pass first PG or maybe Diener could do the job. What is the reasoning behind your support for him? Howard?

quote:
Originally posted by Jose:

Dooling and Arroyo together = An excellent PG.

Jameer should only be played in the 4th quater, when we need a big 3pt shot.

I'm not sure if your aware but you can only play 5 players at a time. If you can combine the 2 in one body that would be great.

quote:
Originally posted by PR:

MagicMan83. the team already have a good improvement with Carlos in Dooling we dont need to change that. thats why Idon know understand the trade that you make. Let me know if Iam wrong.

carlos in dooling?

i'm sure there is a good explanation but i bet that's not that funny like i've understood it.