Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

The Official March Madness Thread

WOW, how quickly a bracket can crash and burn...

I had WVU in elite 8...out

Ohio St...out

Wake Forest...out

had Utah St. and changed pick last sec/ Marquette...out

had Temple...out

And as far as FSU. I predicted they would get a 5 seed and lose two weeks before the tourney. So the kberto curse lives on.

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

And as far as FSU. I predicted they would get a 5 seed and lose two weeks before the tourney. So the kberto curse lives on.

I legitimately blame this on you. No joke.

BEST GAME FROM START TO FINISH SO FAR: Oklahoma State vs Tennessee

DISCLAIMER: I did not get to see Friday night's games, and that is when all the wild stuff really happened.

WORST CALL SO FAR: Technical foul for hanging on the rim against Oklahoma State player. Absurd does not do it justice. Donaghyan would be more appropriate. I didn't care who won the game (other than the fact I took OSU in my bracket), but that was amazingly bad.

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Charisma:

BEST GAME FROM START TO FINISH SO FAR: Oklahoma State vs Tennessee

DISCLAIMER: I did not get to see Friday night's games, and that is when all the wild stuff really happened.

WORST CALL SO FAR: Technical foul for hanging on the rim against Oklahoma State player. Absurd does not do it justice. Donaghyan would be more appropriate. I didn't care who won the game (other than the fact I took OSU in my bracket), but that was amazingly bad.

Yeah that tech was horrendous. Just about as bad as any bad call the Magic have taken all year (except when Lee was shoved out of bounds, by I think it was Andre Miller.)

It's hilarious to me how my "heart" bracket is doing better than my "brain" bracket. My serious one has lost 3 Sweet Sixteen teams, but my UConn-Duke finals Bracket has only lost one (Clemson)! I haven't lost an Elite Eight team yet.

I don't think I've yelled at the TV/Computer more for the last calendar year for a basketball game than Siena-Ohio State. It was crazy.

I always end up in pools with retards, and lose to them! Someone had Cleveland State and another person had Wisconsin, guess they have cooler colors.

I can understand someone picking Wisconsin (kind of), but the Cleveland State pick is stupid. It doesn't matter if they got the game right, they're still an idiot.

27-7 currently on my bracket, 14 of my Sweet Sixteen still alive (Wake and FSU).

Louisville, Memphis, Villanova, North Carolina

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

I always end up in pools with retards, and lose to them! Someone had Cleveland State and another person had Wisconsin, guess they have cooler colors.

I can understand someone picking Wisconsin (kind of), but the Cleveland State pick is stupid. It doesn't matter if they got the game right, they're still an idiot.

27-7 currently on my bracket, 14 of my Sweet Sixteen still alive (Wake and FSU).

Louisville, Memphis, Villanova, North Carolina

Hey I picked Cleveland State based off of some non-ESPN TV and reading up on the net, I wouldn't call it stupid. At least not in my case, maybe in the case of your pool, I dunno.

This day would of went perfect for me, if it wasn't for stupid Washington.

So far A.J. Price has been the best player in the tournament. I'd love for us to draft this guy, and let him develop under Nelson and Alston.

quote:
So far A.J. Price has been the best player in the tournament. I'd love for us to draft this guy, and let him develop under Nelson and Alston.

Yeah, he'll be available in the second round too.

Pitt-Xavier, Sweet Sixteen in progress...

Levance Fields from Pittsburgh with a Hedo Turkoglu-like three pointer to give Pitt a one point lead over Xavier with 40 seconds left! WOW... terrible shot when it left his hands, beautiful shot when it ripped the net.

And then the next possession Fields steals the ball and lays it in. This is what #1 teams are made of right here.

memphis means i lost one of my final four

i had nova over duke because duke was extremely overrated and it was played in philly.

I really hope louisville doesn't make my bracket completely **** the bed next time they play.