Sign in to follow this  
MagicPhan732

Magic vs. Pistons

no...the magic are completely mind****ed against the pistons. If they were up 3-0 in the series and had a 15 pt lead going into the 4th quarter of game 4, i would still place my money on the pistons. That's how scared the magic seem to be of defeating the pistons.

we have a better chance of defeating the lakers, cavs or celtics in a 7 game series than we do the pistons.

Obviously I am not a Magic fan, so I don't know what that feeling is when you play the Pistons, but...

I think you guys should want the Pistons. I know they have destroyed you, but if you want to prove your worth as contenders, even without Nelson, you need to prove why you are a top 3 seed and they are near the bottom. Remember when Jordan could never get past the Pistons, until he finally did (whenever he did)? Just take them on and get it over with. I am pretty sure you guys would win.

If you want to be a championship team, it can't matter who you are playing. Phil Jackson always tells his team that the only team that can beat the Lakers is themselves, he tries to get that confidence in them that they can only beat themselves, none of the other teams can beat them when they are at their best. That is confidence you have to have if you want to win it all.

You're right. We want to beat the Pistons. If we got home court and a healthy Dwight, I see no reason why we can't beat them.

I want the Pistons. You don't face your demons in a fetal position and all you patsies hoping to avoid them are a bunch of pussies.

Shaved+Cat+2.jpg

Give me Detroit in the first round this year....

That way we can shut everyone up and handle our business in the 2nd round...

We swept L.A. this yr, the fact that we havent won not even once against Detroit... who isnt L.A.... is sad.

We can and will beat Detroit this yr, they will see our 20/20 Dwight in the playoffs...

They have no answer for Dwight, once he figures out that Detroit isnt real anymore.

Turk will step it up...

Alston will be a factor...

Lewis will show why we signed him....

Lee has and will prove doubters wrong about him...

MP will light it up on both sides of the ball...

Detroit has been pretty much lucky, lucky that Orlando hasnt played Magic Ball.

No one can on that team or any team in the East can hang with Dwight.

He is both a defensive force and a offensive force, that no one can touch.

When Dwight is on, we win... by 15.

So bring the Pistons, I want them, they are only going to make Dwight grow into a Champion.

I 100% agree with Obawan, to get to the next level you must defeat your arch nemesis,and we must defeat Detroit. I want Detroit in the 1st or 2nd round.

Ex. 49ers vs Cowboys in the 90s

Red Sox vs Yankees for the past 90+ years

Colts vs Patriots

Bulls vs Pistons in the late 80s/early 90s

BTW: It shocks me that this is not a heated rivalry.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicAtic:

BTW: It shocks me that this is not a heated rivalry.

oh it's a rivalry...the same way a hammer and a nail have a rivalry...or Gallagher's mallet and a water melon have a rivalry.

quote:
no...the magic are completely mind****ed against the pistons. If they were up 3-0 in the series and had a 15 pt lead going into the 4th quarter of game 4, i would still place my money on the pistons. That's how scared the magic seem to be of defeating the pistons.

we have a better chance of defeating the lakers, cavs or celtics in a 7 game series than we do the pistons.

You are 100% correct, there is no need to reply otherwise.