Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

JAMES Game Thread 3/17 7pm Magic @ James

The Magic would beat The Cavs in a 7 game series, it was a close game that could have gone either way..Both teams played good ball But a phantom call, & a 3 second call in the last minute? Ummmh yeah it taints the game of Basketball, let the guys just play..I cant remember a

Magic game were we got that lucky in the last minute of such a close game..Let the guys take their shots & see who comes out on top But yeah Magic had that chance taken away from them with that B.S..Either way Cavs aint doing nothing.

quote:
Originally posted by thaJeanniesis:

quote:
Originally posted by Tatoo Magoo:

quote:

cavs fan here!

i just wanna applaud u guys effort. it was a great game. i honestly didnt know who would come out with the win with all the lead changes. we already knew it would be a battle and we knew what to do (contain Howard). if he woulda heated up, the game was yours..but we were able limit his possessions and outhustle u guys in the 4th. as much as u all hate Mo...the guy is clutch and he will make u pay.

one thing that does upset me a bit is how u give the refs more credit than the cavs hustle and smart basketball play. whats wrong with giving credit when credits due? yall would get the same calls in yall house and we wouldnt hear a peep about fouls drawn for u.

i come with nothin but respect as a cavs fan i look forward to seein u guys in the playoffs.

and why are yall even responding to that Onion dude? thats only one ignorant cavs fan out of thousands of great cavs fans...

Cleveland is a good team... but still, with respect GIRL, you guys dont wanna see us in the playoffs

we still have to improve on post D, once we do...its over with. u guys rely on 3's too much and that will be your downfall. they wont fall all the time lol. but we rely on jumpers too. however, we have the best scorer in the league next to wade and kobe, and a scorer in Mo as well. we also have clutch D in the 4th qrt. gotta throw that in there. we will see u there!

You guys seem to live by the 3 as well. Your 4 and 5 position is as soft as Downy. Ill give you Lebron but we all know when you played us here that if hes anywhere near off, which he was here, you guys get killed, which we did.

Like I said, it will be interesting down the stretch but you guys got the win tonite. But your team is far from "its over"

quote:
Originally posted by Natmayo:

quote:

quote:

quote:

cavs fan here!

i just wanna applaud u guys effort. it was a great game. i honestly didnt know who would come out with the win with all the lead changes. we already knew it would be a battle and we knew what to do (contain Howard). if he woulda heated up, the game was yours..but we were able limit his possessions and outhustle u guys in the 4th. as much as u all hate Mo...the guy is clutch and he will make u pay.

one thing that does upset me a bit is how u give the refs more credit than the cavs hustle and smart basketball play. whats wrong with giving credit when credits due? yall would get the same calls in yall house and we wouldnt hear a peep about fouls drawn for u.

i come with nothin but respect as a cavs fan i look forward to seein u guys in the playoffs.

and why are yall even responding to that Onion dude? thats only one ignorant cavs fan out of thousands of great cavs fans...

Cleveland is a good team... but still, with respect GIRL, you guys dont wanna see us in the playoffs

we still have to improve on post D, once we do...its over with. u guys rely on 3's too much and that will be your downfall. they wont fall all the time lol. but we rely on jumpers too. however, we have the best scorer in the league next to wade and kobe, and a scorer in Mo as well. we also have clutch D in the 4th qrt. gotta throw that in there. we will see u there!

You guys seem to live by the 3 as well. Your 4 and 5 position is as soft as Downy. Ill give you Lebron but we all know when you played us here that if hes anywhere near off, which he was here, you guys get killed, which we did.

Like I said, it will be interesting down the stretch but you guys got the win tonite. But your team is far from "its over"

qft

guys, we straight up played horrible down the stretch. Shard couldn't hit anything, and SVG made horrible play calling. But that's what good teams do. They take advantage of miscues and mistakes, and they jumped all over us tonight. I get upset when we all say that the refs blew the game and that. How about a Great defensive team played great defense when it counted? We match up will with them and this will be a rivalry. But the one thing is, they still won and their bench did nothing at all. If Wally was on and gibson was healthy, this could be a different team. Great game overall, we should be proud that we stuck with them on their floor.

GO MAGIC

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

cavs fan here!

They also didnt have delonte west or Big Z in the first game

qft

Rashard's final stats:

3/15 from the field, 0/8 from 3.

Sure, I understand that players have bad shooting nights. But he's been consistently off for the past two months.

Not only that, but my real gripe with him is LAZY play. There was a play during the 4th quarter of tonight's game that summed up Rashard Lewis lately.

A Magic player (Lee or Pietrus) shot an 18 foot jumper from the left side, missed, and the rebound came out long.

Rashard could have EASILY snagged it with a little effort, but he LAZILY swatted at it with one hand while Big Z roared in and snagged the ball.

It's just lazy, nonchalant play that really bothers me, and its becoming a regular thing with Rashard.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

cavs fan here!

im already aware that we shoot way too much. lebron has fell in love with the 3. he's pretty much a reflection of how everybody else will play, so everyone else starts jackin up shots with him. yeah, if he's off we might lose, but he was ON tonight and we won. when he's on he's unstoppable. he definately turned it on due to HCA reasons. u better hope he's off in the playoffs or else..."its over". we also get clutch pts from other key players too. im all for the competition.

quote:
Originally posted by alg1731:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

cavs fan here!

qft

and tonight they did. And still couldn't pull the game out until the final 20 seconds. at home.

quote:
Originally posted by JRam027:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

cavs fan here!

qft

and tonight they did. And still couldn't pull the game out until the final 20 seconds. at home.[/QUOT

until we have a clutch player and a team that can finish, we are going nowhere. In the playoffs, if you make mistakes you will lose, and thats what we did tonight. Give credit to the Cavs, they pounced on us

quote:

guys, we straight up played horrible down the stretch. Shard couldn't hit anything, and SVG made horrible play calling. But that's what good teams do. They take advantage of miscues and mistakes, and they jumped all over us tonight. I get upset when we all say that the refs blew the game and that. How about a Great defensive team played great defense when it counted? We match up will with them and this will be a rivalry. But the one thing is, they still won and their bench did nothing at all. If Wally was on and gibson was healthy, this could be a different team. Great game overall, we should be proud that we stuck with them on their floor.

GO MAGIC

i agree with this man

quote:
Originally posted by JRam027:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

cavs fan here!

qft

and tonight they did. And still couldn't pull the game out until the final 20 seconds. at home.

it dont matter when we finally pulled the game out. we came out with the W and thats all that counts. u can throw your if's and but's in there, however, the result stays the same. great game nonetheless