Sign in to follow this  
Dan Savage

Magic-Jazz Quotes

Check out what the Magic had to say before tonight's matchup with the Jazz.

http://www.nba.com/magic/news/...quotes_03152009.html

A few other notes:

Stan is expecting to have Turk back. He was involved in most of the defensive practices today.

Rafer's really looking forward to playing with Jameer Nelson next season and completely understands that Jameer will be the starting guy. His attitude on that really impressed me.

Check out what the Magic had to say before tonight's matchup with the Jazz.

http://www.nba.com/magic/news/...quotes_03152009.html

A few other notes:

Stan is expecting to have Turk back. He was involved in most of the defensive practices today.

Rafer's really looking forward to playing with Jameer Nelson next season and completely understands that Jameer will be the starting guy. His attitude on that really impressed me.

quote:
Originally posted by Rashard Lewis:

"Oh yeah, it was a defensive shootaround. Coach was screaming and yelling the whole time. He wants us to guard the paint. They run a lot of pick-and-rolls with Deron Williams and Boozer while the other guys are cutting on the weak side."

LOL.

It's not the first time I've read this kind of statement from Shard. The quiet, cold Lewis really seem uncomfortable with Stan's style.

EDIT: TITY, it's really clear that we belong to the same club, we even LOLled for the same think at the same time....

quote:
Originally posted by Luke_FfS:

quote:

"Oh yeah, it was a defensive shootaround. Coach was screaming and yelling the whole time. He wants us to guard the paint. They run a lot of pick-and-rolls with Deron Williams and Boozer while the other guys are cutting on the weak side."

LOL.

It's not the first time I've read this kind of statement from Shard. The quiet, cold Lewis really seem uncomfortable with Stan's style.

EDIT: TITY, it's really clear that we belong to the same club, we even LOLled for the same think at the same time....

I don't see that ...that's what Stan does all the time.

he's actually saying what happens at shootaround.

quote:
Originally posted by jack daniel 999:

I don't see that ...that's what Stan does all the time.

he's actually saying what happens at shootaround.

Hey Jack, I wasn't intending to say that Shard dislike Stan, only that they have two really different characters.

I'm pretty sure that Lewis has already pointed out a few times the fact that his coach screams a little too much, but it's all good.

quote:
Originally posted by Luke_FfS:

quote:

LOL.

Agreed, my brethren. With HEDO CLUB, our minds are linked, making us that much more versatile.