Sign in to follow this  
Dan Savage

Magic-Bulls Quotes

Hey everybody,

I just got back from the Magic's shootaround before tonight's game with the Bulls.

There's some great stuff on the page. Stan touches on the shooting guard situation and Dwight talks about team rebounding.

But when it comes down to it ... Gortat ... all I'll say is wow when it comes to his thoughts on the Pistons game. I'll admit, I'm really rooting for the guy now.

Check it out:

http://www.nba.com/magic/news/...quotes_03112009.html

Hey everybody,

I just got back from the Magic's shootaround before tonight's game with the Bulls.

There's some great stuff on the page. Stan touches on the shooting guard situation and Dwight talks about team rebounding.

But when it comes down to it ... Gortat ... all I'll say is wow when it comes to his thoughts on the Pistons game. I'll admit, I'm really rooting for the guy now.

Check it out:

http://www.nba.com/magic/news/...quotes_03112009.html

definitely loved what gortat had to say. im going to be prefectly honest, i used to think he wasnt that good. but now, after this year, ive learned to love the guy. ive even started to accept johnson because he puts hustle into his time off the bench. i love the chemistry on our team. if we dont get a championship this year or in the next two years, ill be seriously surprised.

wow, Gortat, I'm in love...can't wait to see those 20 rebounds tonight...

is it possible to have Dwight and Gortat combine for 40 boards? let's make it happen...

gotta love his subtle begging for more minutes with Dwight...

This is my guy!!!!

Seriously, this is the kind of mentality that every player must have to accomplish big goals.

On his playing time... don't know if he'll play a lot with Dwight tonight against a fast team, we'll see. But it's important to develop this big pairing everytime we could 'cause we're probably going to need it coming playoff time.

I thought Stan's quote on the flop would never be topped but the Warlock went and did it.

You can give me 12 of those guys on my team 8 days a week.

so, if Hedo can't run tonight, could we see a SL consisting of Alston/Lee/Lewis/Gortat/Howard? or do you think SVG will go Alston/Lee/MP/Lewis/Howard? I'm betting on the ladder but crossing my fingers for the former, I want to get this towers project out of the experimental stages and get some serious burn under it...