quote:
Originally posted by ma:

Why is Lebron in the air?

b3997bd62880cd7810f9ef7ff815cb2f-getty-82992621jg016_cavs_celtics.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Freex:

Just a reminder.

Magic killing

Make sure you take care of that this time.

He is in the air because he wants a foul.The guy is almost near him and if any player is closer than 2 meters to LeBron it is a foul.

As much as I'd like to see us win, I doubt we can beat this team, let alone on their homecourt. These next two games will clearly show if we are contenders or pretenders. We have a chance to show the world, or we can just continue on being a second tier team that will make the playoffs but not be a true threat. here's hoping I am wrong.

quote:
Originally posted by Guardian:

As much as I'd like to see us win, I doubt we can beat this team, let alone on their homecourt. These next two games will clearly show if we are contenders or pretenders. We have a chance to show the world, or we can just continue on being a second tier team that will make the playoffs but not be a true threat. here's hoping I am wrong.

+1

Pierce is the x-factor in my opinion since KG is out. If we can stop Pierce, we are good to go.

Celtics are playing really good team ball right now. I think we will be going through some rough times in these last few games trying to figure out how to execute our defense properly.

Magic - 91

Celts - 106

We have the better players overall but they have a better "team".

quote:
Originally posted by ChevyBallinHot:

Quick stream update:

www.justin.tv/magicman09

there is now a password which is: juiceman

please don't share it anywhere and especially in the chat, I had to do this because my stream is being used by adthe and bringing more viewers in which will increase the chances of my account being suspended.

Thanks man.

quote:
Originally posted by ma:

Pierce is the x-factor in my opinion since KG is out. If we can stop Pierce, we are good to go.

He is the X Y Z factors, he is the only factor as far as Boston is concerned.

We r gonna have to rely on a lot of perimeter shots. If we connect we ll have a chance. Otherwise tough game.

My heart says, 98-93 Magic

My logic dictates, 101-92 Celtics

I really feel like we're going to lose this one, but I just put this on Dwight, it's up to him what happens.

I'm confident that he can control the paint on defense and keep the Celtics score low, but he absolutely NEEDS to flex his muscles against Perkins, Davis, Powe, or whoever else because if he struggles on offense I think everyone else is going to find it hard to get going and their defense will take advantage of us.

I totally believe we can win, but in the past Dwight has struggled to show superiority against physical teams. Prove me wrong Dwight, Let's go Magic.