Sign in to follow this  
dal0cke

Yahoo Sports.com: SVG Taking One for Howard

Great read.

And I agree with you stanvandamme. SVG has already won "this one" simply because with a truthful comment he made Shaq ridicule himself.

Only idiots that pay attention to only what Shaq said would be on this side in this.

It's not like Van Gundy lied. He flopped! And he's moaned for years about others flopping. I mean, in context of Shaq's career, it's a bit of a big deal, let alone the irony of him flopping IN Orlando, the site for so much of his flopping frustrations that he's shared with the media after like, every game.

Anyone with 3 working brain cells, if they're the slightest bit objective, can see SVG in the right, and Shaq coming off as an oversensitive, if not jealous (of Dwight), fool. The flop itself, bashing SVG, Dwight, Patrick freggin' Ewing, and even denying he flopped, which is just ridiculous.

Shaq can be charismatic and funny. He can also be an immature idiot. The last couple of days, he's been an immature idiot. I'm glad SVG stood up for Dwight.

This is also the best article I've seen on the subject. LOL it's kinda insane, how much national attention this whole thing is getting.

Let's face it, our coach is demanding and I wouldn't have it any other way! He has a young and talented team that needs to grow and mature! No one knows better than Stan what the lack of disipline and effort will do to a young team, now with three allstars, 4 if you consider Hedo's snub of a season ago. The other thing that Shaq (as much as I loved this guy) has accomplished that Howard has failed to do is to discredit his own legacy every where he has played, by just simply opening his mouth!!

**** nice article. reflects my sentiments exactly.

shaq has been rippin howard for some time now. it's just like every friggin game. no one stands up for howard when he is fouled hard in game.

now, svg is standin up for howard and then lewis mouth's off "stop talkin bout shaq, coach" i thought for sure that fat *** contract he got would somehow give him big jewels and rally for his coach and dwight.

quote:
Originally posted by wowski:

**** nice article. reflects my sentiments exactly.

shaq has been rippin howard for some time now. it's just like every friggin game. no one stands up for howard when he is fouled hard in game.

now, svg is standin up for howard and then lewis mouth's off "stop talkin bout shaq, coach" i thought for sure that fat *** contract he got would somehow give him big jewels and rally for his coach and dwight.

I read Lewis' comment as a joke, as in, "you better lay off before Shaq starts.. you know.. actually crying"

I think it was just a reaction to how far Shaq took it.

At any rate, this whole thing is pretty hilarious. You just never know when and where a soap opera will start..

In the end, if there was any weight on Dwight for the Shaq comments - it's definitely been lifted!

SVG is a genius. Love that guy..

When shaq gets jumped by a bunch of midgets, lets see whats happens.