Sign in to follow this  
dal0cke

Yahoo Sports.com: SVG Taking One for Howard

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

they already have...

sorry, i forgot to add "individual internet analysts commentary" before "articles."

i'm tired.

This article is written by Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo Sports and it is exceptional. It puts into stark contrast an earlier item that was posted on our boards by a member of the local media.

Essentially, John Denton is the only locally based scribe who is in the same league with this guy.

quote:
Originally posted by dal0cke:

i must say i'm pleasently surprised.

EDIT: Sorry, dal0cke, but I thought the quality of this article and the unique perspective that Adrian Wojnarowski brings to the story justified a more descriptive thread title. - LOD

it's cool. i figured there would be an onslaught of commentary articles about the "feud" and you guys would want them all contained in one thread. i'm kind of surprised there haven't been more.

quote:

quote:

i must say i'm pleasently surprised.

EDIT: Sorry, dal0cke, but I thought the quality of this article and the unique perspective that Adrian Wojnarowski brings to the story justified a more descriptive thread title. - LOD

it's cool. i figured there would be an onslaught of commentary articles about the "feud" and you guys would want them all contained in one thread. i'm kind of surprised there haven't been more.

Good point...and I agree, I'm surprised there haven't been more. I just figured everyone feared Marc Acres' wrath!

Great article.

BTW the only one I am laughing at is Shaq while SVG stands taller and shines brighter in my eyes for what he has done for his players and all of Team Magic.