Sign in to follow this  
Penny Hardaway's Ghost

Mo Williams guarantees a title this season...

I wonder if Mo Williams is projecting a butt whooping tonight. KG or not, I think the Celts want some sweet revenge for being embarrassed at the "Q", and I bet they get it.

I'm actually hoping they (Boston) win because, yeah it would be nice to take the 2 spot from Boston asap, but either way, if Cleveland is #1 then we face Boston in the second round. I say let's hope for Cleveland descending and go for that #1 spot.

He did guarantee a championship so what difference does it make? it's whatever though

quote:
Originally posted by stanvandamme:

I wonder if Mo Williams is projecting a butt whooping tonight. KG or not, I think the Celts want some sweet revenge for being embarrassed at the "Q", and I bet they get it.

Wow Stan, nice call!

borat-high-five.jpg

This guy has come a long way from being traded for Cleveland's 12th man (Damon Jones)hasn't he? I had no problem with Mo until he started crying about not being an All-Star. "But, I'm the best, waaah waah, I'm better than Jameer." Then Jameer owns him that night and the Magic beat the Cavs (like they always do).

Then when Jameer got hurt, Ray Allen got his spot and Mo started crying again. "We have the best record, how do we only have one All-Star waaah waaah." That's because you're a one man team Mo, and you're not the one man!

Seriously, I think they replaced Bosh with him just to shut him up, cause it easily couldv'e been Rondo going instead of him. BTW, I loved watching him bust on his guarantee at the Skills Contest.

The only way Mo has a shot at his guarantee is if they hold onto the 1 seed, cause if they have to play us in the 2nd round they're done (7 of the last 9 son!). We dominate them like Detroit dominates us. Cause we're a full TEAM. Same reason Why Boston, L.A., San Antonio always beat Cleveland cause they're a whole team and not just one guy, no matter how good LeBron is.

I love how everyone still thinks the cavs are a one man team. If Lebron is so good to have his team on a 65-win pace, I guess he is the unprecedented best player ever and far ahead of Jordan, cause Jordan needed a top 50 greatest player of all time in Pippen.

Lebron is a great player, but if he is so good why did the cavs only win 45 games last year, despite the east suckage and him averaging 30, 7, 7? It was because he did not have a good team around him. At first it was the hold-outs of AV and Sasha, then the big trade ruined all the chemistry. They still ended up playing the champs better than anyone else in the league, and was the only team who had a real chance against the Celtics.

Now, all the sudden, they add one player over the off-season, Mo Williams. So are you trying to say that Lebron improved so much over the summer he has his team on pace for 20 more wins than last season? He is good, but not that good. He isn't Jesus, he is human. Remember a few years ago when like 4 Pistons got in the ASG? It was because they were such a great team. Mo is to the cavs what Chauncey is to Denver. You don't think either would improve their respective teams that greatly, but they just did. Chauncey got in the ASG becuase of how much he vastly improved the Nuggets, why not Mo for the same reason? MO WILLIAMS SUCKS AND CAN'T LICK BILLUPS SHOES. I do wish that Mo hadn't complained so much about it though.

Now, Lebron still resorts to bad habits of pounding the ball, he isn't use to have an actual really good team around him, that is probably why the cavs are ranked 16th in assist ration. But, the Magic are ranked 27th. Not exactly impressive. If they were so great at team basketball, wouldn't they be up there with SA, BOS, and LA, who are 2nd, 3rd, and 4th?

One last thing. This thread is pretty much almost a complete lie. What actually happened was Stephen A. asked Mo if they would see Cleveland in the finals, and he said yes. So I guess a Magic player would have said no? He just has confidence in his team, thinking you can do something is half the battle.

I hate writing post so long like this, but sometimes I just get on a roll and can't stop. Sorry about that lol.

In my opinion the addition of Mo Williams put the Cavs in the top 3 east conference teams. He fit perfect in the Cavs.

I guess that the cavs isn

Cleveland's a 2.5 man team. Lebron, Mo, and the third scorer rotates game in and game out.

It's D-Wade that's on the one man team.

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

This guy just won't shut the hell up, will he?

I wish Boston would trade Ray Allen to Cleveland for Mo Williams. Ray Ray's too classy a guy to belong on Boston, while Mo would fit right in with that mouth of his.

Haha very nice sky....

quote:
Originally posted by RoBo2002:

Dang it! I was really looking forward to watching the rest of the season and playoffs too!

I hate spoilers!

Oh well, we always have next year guys

Hahah, no s*** right? Idiots.

quote:
Originally posted by Obawan12:

Mo is to the cavs what Chauncey is to Denver.

you better not call anyone here a homer again lol...mo williams would be fortuname if billups allowed him to lick his shoes.

the guy has accomplished nothing in this league before this year (and even then, two guys had to go down for him to accomplish that). He's a pompous *** and your cavs colored glasses won't allow you to see it.