Sign in to follow this  
Berto

Otis' Reaction to loss

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

You guys think there's any hope for a trade???...Man, going through the rest of the season with the pg's on our roster is depressing.

Maybe Otis will do something...

I still remember when Otis said that AJ played good defense. What a joke!

the problem with trading Hedo is his contract, other teams dont want that headache on their hands...so Otis is in a checkmate scenario with Hedo as there arent many teams willing to give up good talent to take on a player who will potentially walk in the off season...plus Orlando flat out loves Hedo...

I just dont see us being effective with the fact we probably have the worst point guards in the league..Chris Paul is Chris Paul but **** he ate Anthony Johnson alive..I was so optimistic the way we started this season, Nelson stepped up his game & made us a true contender then with our luck he gets injured..It really is depressing being a Magic fan..How about we round some people up, fly to Dallas & jump Dampier, I got dibbs on his right shoulder..Obviously The Magic need something happen, if not this is just another season.

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

Otis: I like this team.

Isn't that the same thing he said last season and then gave away the farm during the off season? Otis doesn't have an original thought in his head. LOL