Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Game Thread: Magic @ Hornets [2/18 8PM]

*** is up with Turk, I feel like this is Space Jam all over where an alien took all his skill. How can you not dunk that ball.

The only reasonable explanation i have is a) he didnt touch a basketball the whole all-star break thus he is rusty, or B) the new role is too much for him and he is just plain tired.

quote:
Originally posted by OnlyIntelPosts:

*** is up with Turk, I feel like this is Space Jam all over where an alien took all his skill. How can you not dunk that ball.

The only reasonable explanation i have is a) he didnt touch a basketball the whole all-star break thus he is rusty, or B) the new role is too much for him and he is just plain tired.

C) He is 6'10" and cannot jump over a sheet of paper.

the problem is obviously not having nelson on the floor. it really is sad. it is as if some of the players don't have faith in others such as johnson, lue to do their jobs and rightfully so. i really wish nelson had not got hurt. turk missing hat layup/dunk whatever just was sad. i don't know hopefully we can find some kind of line up that we can stick with that works. and um jj's defense is better than aj....just saying.

Remember those games where we had 26 points midway through the first quarter? Oh wait, that was just two months ago against this same Hornets team. I just wish Turk and Rashard would show a little pride in their performance. Dwight, JJ, and Courtney are the only ones who bring it every night.