Sign in to follow this  
TheRevTy

Best ever PF to wear a Magic uniform?

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

lol who here remembers when chris gatling was our offensive threat?

well, downlow he was, offensively Armstrong and Mercer were our go to guys that season, Atkins and Monty were "big" offensive weapons for us off the bench...TAW also put up some big games as a starter for us, explosive rebounder and defender, TAW is the OG Ariza with a better all around game, really didnt like trading him and Maggette that year...oh well...

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

lol who here remembers when chris gatling was our offensive threat?

well, downlow he was, offensively Armstrong and Mercer were our go to guys that season, Atkins and Monty were "big" offensive weapons for us off the bench...TAW also put up some big games as a starter for us, explosive rebounder and defender, TAW is the OG Ariza with a better all around game, really didnt like trading him and Maggette that year...oh well...

lol that's right i couldn't remember mercer, i knew da was there too, from ron mercer, DA, and chris gatling to shard, dwight, and turk... with peitrus and lee around, lol no matter what happens the rest of the year i have to still be able to smile about our current team.

quote:
Originally posted by Passenger57:

quote:
Originally posted by CaliMagicFan:

quote:
Originally posted by Passenger57:

Skywise, we really haven't had many true PFs. It's really hard not to say Horace Grant or Darko on this one.

Darko? Really? :headassplode:

Really. Yeah, he was a draft bust because he didn't put up Dwight numbers, but his play for us was pretty good. And he could block, unlike Juwan Howard.

NOTE: I'm only referring to when he played for the Magic, so prior to losing his mind, ripping jerseys and talking about savaging referees' mothers.

the sad thing is that aside from the pg situation now, what we need most for our championship run is exactly what darko provided when he was here...even if he didnt get any better he would be just what we need. obviously that bridge has burned to ash, drifted downstream, and turned into dirt that grew trees that were used for newly built bridges to be burnt...

...what?