Sign in to follow this  
ChevyBallinHot

Game Night Thread: Nuggets @ Magic 7 PM

Man I thought I've seen ugly games, but this one is the worst in the last 2 years. And the Magic are only down by 14. So there's still some hope.

quote:
Originally posted by CaliMagicFan:

Gotta love this place. They stink out the joint in one half of a mid-season game, and people want Shard traded, Dwight and Shard kicked off the team, and Otis and SVG fired.

Yeah, they've been truly awful tonight, from top to bottom, and are giving next to no effort. Welcome to an 82 game NBA season.

The right to talk about your team, but you need to get your facts straight no one asked for Otis or Stan to be fired a few asked to get rid of Shard and none asking to get rid of Dwight.

But we as fans just ask for certain players to show up every night if possible and play their heart out for their team.

quote:
Originally posted by OnlyIntelPosts:

Both teams are about to foul out, a total of 36 fouls have been called already, 18 a piece for each team. Im sure it must be approaching some sort of record.

I agree and is it because we have two veteran refs the announcers mentioned that at the start of the game.

quote:
Originally posted by CaliMagicFan:

Gotta love this place. They stink out the joint in one half of a mid-season game, and people want Shard traded, Dwight and Shard kicked off the team, and Otis and SVG fired.

Yeah, they've been truly awful tonight, from top to bottom, and are giving next to no effort. Welcome to an 82 game NBA season.

it is mostly emotions. i mean we can't vent to otis directly you know! seriously though speaking for myself i just think...better yet know we can do better and yes this includes without nelson. there is no reason we should be playing so poorly in any game. 82 games or not. i am sure you feel the same way.