Sign in to follow this  
richnba

Will Brian make adjustments?

I had a problem with this quote also, "Also, JJ should NOT have played game 1. HE'S A DAM ROOKIE. You think JJ wouldn't have made mistakes and shot bricks / air-balls under the pressure? He's going to do much better than that tonight. Trust me, he's going to see at least 12-15 minutes tonight. 'Nuff said, newbie fans. I'm getting tired of this msg board and it's stubborn, knowledgeless fans:."

I am glad I wasn't the only one. And people wonder why other people get upset! But he is entitled to his own opinion. Enough said.

BHill make adjustments??... that has a familiar ring to it, almost as if its been a problem all season.. We will see what goes down tonight.

We, the media, nor players can reign in or control our coach, his schemes lack the common sense needed to even evaluate them..

Seeing as we cant count on BHill to make some adjustments, I think the Players need to make some adjustments... hmmmmm....like

MAKE AN EFFIN FREE THROW..study the name, their not called extremely hard throws.

EFFIN KEEP CONTROL OF THE BALL. QUIT TURNIN IT OVER!

barring any major shake ups by Bhill, these adjustments alone would have made Game 1's outcome different , and we wouldn't be here tryin to figure it out, we'd be geared up with the advantage in the series.

Oh, heres another adjustment... DONT LET THEM POUNCE ON YOU IN THE FIRST THREE MINUTES... those 6 points in the beginning were pretty much the margin all night.. and helped a great deal indetermining the outcome of the game.

After the first quarter of tonight's game, B Hill played our starters 11 minutes without making a single substitution. Then , when he finally makes a substitution, he leaves Jameer in at the SG spot.

We didn't play any defense. Detroit shot 58% and scored 28 points while everyone on our team not named Turkoglu shot a combined 25%.

Can someone tell me what the hell is the matter with our coach?

Now the second half has started and predictably we have 4 new players on the court with Dwight. Why the hell do we need two different teams? Why not rotate guys in at certain positions rather than yanking an entire unit in favor of an entirely different unit?

wow so where will the offense come from; Dooling

I predict detroit goes up by 20 with this lineup out there.

When will Brian learn

Predictable, Brian's big adjustment is to throw a little more zone at them to protect Battie and Jameer. Pistons make adjustments at the half to roast the zone in the 3rd.

Again our starters get beat up 52-27 in the 1st and 3rd quarters and we lose by 8 because our subs can't make up for the deficit.

Darko again outplays Battie in 28 minutes of LIMITED action and JJ never gets on the floor.

Look I like Jameer and Tony, but their is no where to hide on them on the floor against a team like the Pistons. Them can't defend them and he can't get a clear shot over them. Brian hid them in the Zone in the first half. The Pistons adjusted and rotated to find those weak spots in the 3rd. Subs should have been made before the game got of reach.

The playoffs are a chess game and we are always one move behind.

Brian Hill should get fired and Jameer Nelson needs to be traded. Play run and gun the next two games and start playing Darko, Ariza and JJ more minutes.

Nelson is a liability...

Please fire Brian Hill!!!!