Sign in to follow this  
AvengaStyle!!!

Orlando Magic Fans, this is the quiet calm before the storm.

quote:
Originally posted by You're Fat, Pat!:

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

-Gastavo Almodovar, the most popular news anchor in probably all of Central Florida. Its the way he says his name.

HAHAHAHAHA...too true...i always make fun of him...

BUT it is true that we have the #1 meterologist in the country...Tom Terry...My Hero...who predicted Hurricane Charley, even when like the National Weather service said it wouldnt hit here...

but anyway...im sure im boring detroit fans cuz they know nothing of hurricanes...

Charley ripped the shingles off my roof, left and antenna who no one owned in the area in our front yard, and made my roof leak.

I was awake during the wind gusts of 155 miles per hour.

tree hit my house, but didnt pierce the roof, just "dented" it... tree from across the street landed in my front yard inches from the house...flooded my sunroom and had to gut the whole room and get a whole new freakin wall...

and not to mention, my 2400 year old grandmother happened to be in town...how convenient...

i just say we start a whole new thread about hurricane charley...id like to hear some of the stories...

quote:
Originally posted by AvengaStyle!!!:

Your right, out sourcing is a large major part of the decline and more also because the lack of car sells. Due to this war, nobody is buying automobiles unless the car has great gas milage and most likely those are foreign autos. Due to the lack of jobs and the lay offs people aren't buying homes or building which hurts construction so nothing new is coming in to thrive. Its a very depressing time right now so alotta people are moving out, that is if they can sell there home. To make fun of thousands of honest working person losing there jobs, benifits, and petion just so someone else can get rich is past uncivilized. But i guess its ok, because the Piston fans made fun of your lousy basketball team.

I'd forgotten to mention the fuel-economy issue, but that's actually a relatively recent issue, last 7 years maybe, and has more to do with rather stupid corporate greed and business handling than anything else. Simply put, in the 90s, when gas was cheap, SUVs sold like hot cakes because they were big and...well mostly just big. If you ever look at the safety ratings on SUVs, they're atrocious. I'm safer in my crappy used Dodge Neon then my dad is in his Ford Escape.

Anyway, when the wars hit, gas prices obviously skyrocketed, and Ford, GM, and like minded American motor companies were floored at the notion that no one wanted SUVs anymore. They simply hadn't planned for that, while companies like Honda had. Ergo, Honda gets the business, because they had the foresight to recognize that a non-renewable resource will eventually run out.

As for mocking honest people losing their jobs, I can certainly sympathize with people losing work, and I respect those people. But you'll notice that I at no point mocked them or your city. I merely pointed out factual flaws in your insults about MY city.

Yo,,,

If Puerto Rican people argued with us that they have a better basketball team with the U.S basketball team, and all we had to say is-

"Our country is better than yours",

Wouldn't we be shallow for that? Its olny natural for Orlando fans to walk off the court after being beaten, and say "So what if you beat us, you city is on an economic decline."

At that point, theyre boasting in whatever theyve put the effort into building. (and it is not their basketball team.) I hope Orlando doesnt take too much pride in their city. That would not be smart, considering how dangerous it is to live there. It is very dangerous to live there because of the hurricane, and I just dont know how you can boast about how beautiful a city Orlando is, when its right in the hurricane path.

We saw how New Orleans was humbled, I like Orlando, I wouldnt want to see them humled as well. So lets stick to basketball, and not boast about cities that take decades to build, and are in days destroyed.

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

quote:
2nd of all, WPMAgic you stupid abandoned dumpster baby, your city is not that great, If Disney left, (which it probably won't) you would have absolutely nothing. I've never heard one person in my life ever say I'm moving to Orlando, because all you have to offer is resorts and Tourism, and who wants to deal with them all day.

To make try to diss an economic dip in Detroit, is like us dissing you after the Hurricane. You can't do anything about a plane hitting the World Trade center, and frankly ever since then manfactoring jobs have been down. Can "you" promise that South Florida won't be flooded next year? Well then?

I don't know what you guys call it up north, but down here it's manufacturing, not "manfactoring." No big deal.

As for my "circle graph" (It's actually a pie chart, but we will get into that later), you said something about our crime being bad, so using what I call "facts," I showed you what you were referring to. Understand, or do I need to dumb it down for you?

Marc, don't ban this guy, he is entertaining.

These are circle graphs.

CycleGraph_650.gif

I don't mean to toot my own horn, but that's funny right there.

Yeah, ummmm. I don

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:
Originally posted by AvengaStyle!!!:

Your right, out sourcing is a large major part of the decline and more also because the lack of car sells. Due to this war, nobody is buying automobiles unless the car has great gas milage and most likely those are foreign autos. Due to the lack of jobs and the lay offs people aren't buying homes or building which hurts construction so nothing new is coming in to thrive. Its a very depressing time right now so alotta people are moving out, that is if they can sell there home. To make fun of thousands of honest working person losing there jobs, benifits, and petion just so someone else can get rich is past uncivilized. But i guess its ok, because the Piston fans made fun of your lousy basketball team.

I'd forgotten to mention the fuel-economy issue, but that's actually a relatively recent issue, last 7 years maybe, and has more to do with rather stupid corporate greed and business handling than anything else. Simply put, in the 90s, when gas was cheap, SUVs sold like hot cakes because they were big and...well mostly just big. If you ever look at the safety ratings on SUVs, they're atrocious. I'm safer in my crappy used Dodge Neon then my dad is in his Ford Escape.

Anyway, when the wars hit, gas prices obviously skyrocketed, and Ford, GM, and like minded American motor companies were floored at the notion that no one wanted SUVs anymore. They simply hadn't planned for that, while companies like Honda had. Ergo, Honda gets the business, because they had the foresight to recognize that a non-renewable resource will eventually run out.

As for mocking honest people losing their jobs, I can certainly sympathize with people losing work, and I respect those people. But you'll notice that I at no point mocked them or your city. I merely pointed out factual flaws in your insults about MY city.

And Drunk on Mystery, I'm not insulting you, I know you didn't say anything about the city of Detroit. WPfagic did, thats why I posted insults about personal people.

The majority of you fans can see this for what it is, and understand its just basketball smack. Anything else is unnecessary and thats from both groups of people. To all of the real fans, I wish you a good series, to the rest I say, THANKS FOR THE DRAFT PICK!!! Have fun with DARKO!

PISTONS IN 5.

Yo, O-Dub, I'll set the record straight by saying that Central Florida is a great place to go to, as far as live...maybe when I'm 70. If I'm gonna live in Florida in my youth I rather go to Miami. Regardless your state has hurricanes and your city looks like its gotten hit everytime I've been there. Everything needs to be repainted and freqent storms don't help either.

The point is, both cities are a great place to learn and live and both states have something to offer. Michigan is for the cold activities and fall, Florida is for the hot activities and summer. Michigan has ammusment parks also, and we're close to Cedar Point in Ohio which is better than any disney park unless your a little kid. Florida has alot better roads and rice burners. Detroit Muscles cars are my favorite but roads suck.

quote:
Originally posted by AvengaStyle!!!!!! (Hi Marc!):

Yo, O-Dub, I'll set the record straight by saying that Central Florida is a great place to go to, as far as live...maybe when I'm 70. If I'm gonna live in Florida in my youth I rather go to Miami. Regardless your state has hurricanes and your city looks like its gotten hit everytime I've been there. Everything needs to be repainted and freqent storms don't help either.

The point, both cities are a great place to learn and live and both states have something to offer. Michigan is for the cold activities and fall, Florida is for the hot activities and summer. Michigan has ammusment parks also, and we're close to Cedar Point in Ohio which is better than any disney park unless your a little kid. Florida has alot better roads and rice burners, compared to the Detroit Muscles cars and bad roads.

OMG. Disney really is all you think when your talking about Orlando. We have a lot more than Disney and besides, I get into Disney free so I don't care about it.

70 year olds don't go to Universal or Busch Gardens cause they have to be "REALLY HEALTHY". I don't see them in our clubs either.

And by the way. We haven't been hit by hurricanes ever since 2004. As you can see, its cooling down with the blizzards and snow that you guys get up there so I'm living in peace!!

But heres the thing. We all live in United States and all are Americans so we are really living in the same place, just a different location.

Your welcomed to Florida anytime cause thats your choice.

Please, Please, Please......don't look like a tourist. Know where your going. Don't where a Hawaiian shirt if you ever come to Orlando.

Loads of people hate that. Some people even spit on tourists. (LMAO, joking)

WOO HOO

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

Please, Please, Please......don't look like a tourist. Know where your going. Don't where a Hawaiian shirt if you ever come to Orlando.

I'm actually wearing a Hawaiian shirt right now. It's blue and white, with little splashes of yellow on some of the flowers.

I'm not a tourist(I'm actually not in Florida right now. Or Hawaii for that matter. I'm in NC). I just like them because they're soft and colorful. I wear them all the time when I'm in Orlando, because of the aforementioned reasons, but also because they're thin, which is nice in the heat.

DetroitBasketball. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DONT HATE US THE PUERTORICAN PEOPLE . HAHAHAHAHAHA yes you have a beutiful country but not DETROIT hahahahahahahahahahahaha. About our basketball team we are proud how a small island and beutiful has a big team in basketball baseball and now soccer. And Iknow that you want to be like me in a beutiful island like PUERTO RICO in a house beach like my washing the PLAYOFF wth the ORLANDO MAGICS YESSSSSSS. If you don want to travel s many hours you can go to ORLANDO IS ANOTHER BEUTIFUL PLACE. HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA