Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

2006 - 2007 PLAY-OFF GAMES THREAD***MAGIC VS PISTONS***GAME 1

Dwight needs to learn how to shoot free throws. He is just HORRIBLE at that. 0-4 and counting. The Pistons will foul him ALL SERIES.

Too bad, because otherwise he is having an awsome game.

people ,

who ever you are, if you ara a ball player, you have to shoot free throws... This is a principal... At least in Europe...

May be I should turn the stupid TV off. Do we have the LEAST smart players or what? Why did Dooling needed to pass this lay-up?

And 0-6 for Howard. I think Calros is the most inteligent player we have. This is scary

Couple of nice hook shots by Darko.

Free throws are a difference right now, I hope our guys will realize this and work extra hard to improve in this area, in summer if not before.

Well, turnovers are a given, but we HAVE to capitalize at the line. 6-20 is inexcusable. Our first priority for this summer should be to get Dwight a shooting big man coach.

Id say one of the worst halves offensively weve ever played and only down by 8. If it werent for our interior defense and rebounding, wed be down by 20, tighten up team and GO MAGIC

All these missed free throws.. and it is just 8 points difference... we have to correct this in the second half.. I firmly believe we have a chance...